The Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo is requesting proposals to sell advertising space and provide installation and maintenance services for its fleet of billboards and transit advertising assets.
The RMWB is home to over 110,000 people including 75,000 in its urban center of Fort McMurray. Sales of billboards and transit advertising assets are currently performed in-house. We are looking to outsources sales as well as installation and maintenance to a qualified proponent to reduce costs and maximize revenues. The RMWB’s fleet of billboards includes 10 double-sided structures on Highway 63 leading into and out of Fort McMurray. The RMWB’s transit advertising assets include transit busses (80 in the fleet) and bus stops (409 in Fort McMurray). Advertising assets can be reviewed at rmwb.ca/ads. The billboard at Mariana Lake is not included in the scope of this RFP. The billboards are physical structures; digital billboards are not being contemplated at this time.
Scope of Work:
The successful contractor will be responsible for:
• Selling advertising space and customer service
• Installing, maintaining and removing transit bus and transit shelter advertisements
• Installing, maintaining and removing billboard advertisements
• Providing creative solutions
• providing printing solutions
• proof of performance – ability to demonstrate to clients that their signage has been installed as per the agreement.
The successful contractor will possess the following demonstrated competencies:
• Superior Customer service track record
• Ability to sell space for national and local campaigns
• Excellent communication in working with local transit operations and government organizations
• Working knowledge of the Canadian Code of Advertising Standards.
August 23, 2019
Top Public Relations News:
Google’s New Small Business Marketing Hub Can Help Businesses
Bolivia Proposes Law Regulating Social Media
PR Campaign: Has Pink for Breast Cancer Gone Too Far?
Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office Issues Advertising RFP
Standing Out From The Crowd
Should You Hire a PR Agency?
CREATIVE & MEDIA SERVICES FOR THE “MAKE WATER WORK” AND “DON’T MOVE A MUSSEL”
Jessica Pressler Condemned by Bloomberg News
Sophie Rhys-Jones Windsor, The Countess of Wessex And Her PR Scandal
Atlanta Film Society Issues Creative RFP