RFP ISSUED BY CITY OF TRACY FOR COMMUNICATIONS, MARKETING, AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Statements of qualifications and proposals are to be mailed and/or e-mailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than September 30, 2022, by 5:00 P.M. PDT.
Statements of qualifications and proposals that are submitted after this date shall be rejected.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The scope of services set forth in this Request for Proposals represents an outline of the
services which the City anticipates the successful proposer to perform and is presented for the
primary purpose of allowing the CITY to compare proposals. The precise scope of services to
be incorporated into the Professional Services Agreement shall be negotiated between the city
and the successful Proposer. The CITY reserves a right to reject any or all proposals.
- Review existing messaging and develop new messaging, refine market differentiation, and key
economic development points, update creative ads/visual designs, refine target audiences and deliver messaging for the online digital economic development campaign.
- Develop digital advertisement campaigns for social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn,
Instagram, and/or Google) that target intended audiences for different purposes and drive traffic to the Economic Development and/or City website.
- Exploration and execution of additional print and digital advertising opportunities such as (but
not limited to) airports, trains or metro lines, buses, radio, television, publications, etc.
- Assist with the production of promotional videos, including scripting, filming, editing, motion
graphics and other video and photo-oriented requests.
- Provide monthly dashboard metric reports on social media platform engagement and website
traffic, including City of Tracy accounts and Constant Contact Newsletters.
- Develop digital and print advertising messaging and designs that support the City’s Economic
- Development marketing campaigns.
- Graphic design support for various projects, such as but not limited to print ads in publications,
posters, brochures, social media graphics, website graphics, etc.
- Update the City of Tracy Style and Branding Guide to include any additions or edits that may
arise, such as template formats or sub-brand logo usage.
- Assist staff to ensure cohesive messaging on the Economic Development website in relation todigital ad campaign messaging.
- Provide website content creation and editing support.
- Configure webpages to maximize Search Engine optimization (SEO