Salesforce announced today the launch of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the first suite that unifies social listening, content, engagement, advertising, workflow, automation and measurement.
This suite offers CMO’s the possibility to leverage social media insights and to manage all social marketing activities in one place. The suite includes:
- Social Listening – companies using this tool have the possibility to listen to data from more than 400+ million social sources, including big social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, etc.
- Social Content – using over 50 social applications available, marketers can create and deploy all sort of content, adapted to company’s communicational needs and social networks used.
- Social Engagement – it is very important to be able to connect with customers, in fact this is vital to success in social media. Using this suite companies can respond and connect with customers on their channel of choice, build a community of advocates.
- Social Advertising – companies have the possibility to create and manage advertising campaigns, including sponsored stories and mobile newsfeed ads, on different social media channels.
- Social Workflow and Automation – applying analysis and rules, users can organize conversations online by routing relevant social content for quick engagement and response.
- Social Measurement – campaigns’ results are included in one dashboard, thus enabling companies to know exactly how engagement is driving revenue or other conversions.
“Marketing is undergoing its biggest shift in decades, as brands move from traditional strategies to connecting with customers and fans globally through social media,” declared Michael Lazerow, CMO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, salesforce.com. “Salesforce Marketing Cloud empowers brands to take advantage of this shift, turning insight into action and connections into customers for life.”
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is now available for purchase at fees starting at $5,000 per month.
San Francisco based Shift Communications serves as PR counsel to Salesforce.com
Top Public Relations News:
A Syrian “No Fly” Zone and the PR Connection
Celebrity Crisis PR: Katt Williams Caught Threatening to Kill
LinkedIn Announces Impressive Quarterly Profits, Makes Users Feel Important
Motorola Launches Defy Smart Phone on Oprah Season Premiere
Qorvis Communications – Says Nothing To The Web
BIC North America Pens Searches For A Public Relations Company
Marketing Your Legal Company
Government of Saskatchewan Seeks Government Relations Agency of Record
Lawlor Media Group & Norah Lawlor
Efficiency Maine Trust Seeks A Communications Company