Santa Fe Community Services Department Issues RFP For Design of DWI Awareness Campaigns
Santa Fe County (“the County”) requests proposals from qualified Offerors for the design and implementation of Driving While Impaired/Intoxicated (DWI) public awareness campaigns in both English and Spanish. The Offeror will employ innovative and instructive techniques communicating to the public the dangers of driving while impaired/intoxicated through: creation, design, graphic design, copy writing, production, and management of the campaigns(s); the printing of the campaign(s) promotional materials; the development of website, mobile and social media campaigns; and, the distribution of information and materials through effective promotions.
The Community Services Department serves as a catalyst for positive social change for all residents of Santa Fe. From infants to youth to the elderly, the department’s primary goal is to provide access to the many resources and opportunities Santa Fe has to offer.
Scope of Work:
All qualified service providers are invited to submit a proposal. Responders must demonstrate a capacity to meet the County’s requirements as stated in the RFP No. 2019-0053-CSD/CW.
The successful Offeror shall:
1. Create County-wide public awareness campaign(s) in both English and Spanish for the Santa Fe County DWI Program that includes yet is not limited to:
a. Law enforcement efforts
b. Consequences and costs associated with DWI
c. Over-service and underage drinking
d. Designated driver, taxi and ride share services
2. Develop innovative strategies to promote the campaign(s) in order to reach a broad spectrum of persons in Santa Fe County utilizing: materials for distribution; bus wraps; website, mobile and social media avenues; and, other imaginative and effective means
3. Provide design, copy writing, printing, production, and management for promotional materials and media campaigns/publicities
4. Produce promotional materials for distribution at public events and in businesses serving/selling alcohol and intoxicating substances
5. Invent and produce campaign(s) on websites, mobile and social media avenues
6. Provide support during public awareness events, including attendance at pre-arranged press conferences, social media updates, and radio “air” spots
January 14th, 2019
Santa Fe County Purchasing Division
142 W. Palace Avenue (Second Floor)
Santa Fe, NM 87501
MWWPR and Makovsky PR have relevant experience.