The Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office in Florida is responsible for promoting tourism throughout Santa Rosa County. The Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office issues an advertising RFP. The TDO directs tourism marketing efforts to grow tourism revenue and contribute to the long-term health of the county’s economy, while striving to improve the quality of life for residents. The TDO is also responsible for staffing the Navarre Visitor Information Center and coordinating the efforts of the Santa Rosa Tourist Development Council, an advisory board to the Santa Rosa County Commission.
Tourism is a very important economic driver for Santa Rosa County. According to a 2012 study by the University of West Florida Haas Center, the economic impact of tourism is responsible for over 1,400 jobs with an impact of over $113 million.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Create annual and long range marketing/action plans to reach targeted markets
- Recommend mix of advertising, public relations, promotions and collateral required and provide creative advertising concepts and strategies.
- Design and produce print, broadcast, online and all collateral materials
- Develop media plans (both traditional and online)
- Recommend and oversee web site content development to complement marketing initiatives and increase interactivity/functionality
- Provide detailed public relations, publicity and promotional plans to stimulate tourism including cooperative advertising opportunities
- Outline tracking recommendations
- Present detailed estimates and budgets for all proposed projects
- Attend Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Council Board of Director’s meetings and committee meetings monthly.
Proposal due by August 8, 2016 to:
Santa Rosa County Procurement Department
6495 Caroline Street Suite G
Milton, Florida 32570