Saskatchewan Polytechnic is seeking an agency to assist in the Review of Internal Communications. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is Saskatchewan’s primary public institution for post-secondary technical education and skills training. A member of Polytechnics Canada, Saskatchewan Polytechnic offers apprenticeship training and certificate, diploma and degree programs. The institution serves 26,000 distinct students through campuses in Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon, and through extensive distance education opportunities.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic is seeking competitive proposals to conduct a review and a comprehensive assessment of its internal communications functions and the relationship to institutional effectiveness and employee engagement. The review will look at all major functions within the current service area and identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve these areas. Saskatchewan Polytechnic has a communications and marketing department that has a formal role in internal communications however, the review will examine practices and procedures from a holistic, institution wide perspective. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is looking to develop all aspects of a full internal communications plan and adopt industry best practices.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The work under this contract consists of a review and recommended plan for Saskatchewan Polytechnic to improve all aspects of internal communication including creative and forward-thinking ways to utilize internal communication in improving organizational effectiveness and build employee engagement. Using a combination of internal consultation and best practices research, the vendor is to provide a future state service delivery model for Saskatchewan Polytechnic. This future state model should support the ability of Saskatchewan Polytechnic to develop all aspects of a best practice based internal communications plan and related practices and procedures.
- Review of the current service culture and structure (including vision, mandate, and principle functions):
- Review of current policies, processes and procedures;
- Review of the current internal communications model;
- Review accountability model and the decision making structure to the clarify roles, responsibilities, and expectations within the service function;
- Describe the value the service provides to support the strategic direction of Saskatchewan Polytechnic;
- Determine how internal communications can grow/change to serve the needs of the organization;
- Identify and recommend quality improvements;
- Improve the ability to set, manage and account for appropriate targets and measures;
- Examine, identify potential gaps, and make recommendations on service delivery related resources;
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities; and
- Identify for risk mitigation.
The review will look at all major functions within Saskatchewan Polytechnic that are related to effective internal communications.
Proposal due February 3rd, 2017 to:
600 Saskatchewan St. W.
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 4R4
Among others, Shift Communications is owned by a Canadian holding company.
Top Public Relations News:
Max Transit Issues Public Relations RFP
WEBSITE RFP ISSUED BY COLORADO Trust
North Dakota Insurance Department Issues Television Advertising RFP
Massachusetts Chemist Prosecution Leads to Falling Consumer Confidence
Santa Clara Water District Issues Media Buying RFP
Who are the 9 Leading Mexican Public Relations Firms?
Mercy Corps Issues RFP For Digital Acquisition & Marketing Agency of Record
The Battle of the Smartphones: Who’s Going to Win?
PR News From Edelman, RF Binder, MWW PR & Sitrick PR
Marketing Support and Graphic Design Services RFP Issued