The Association for Positive Behavior Support (APBS) is seeking proposals from qualified individuals or firms to develop a social media strategy and assist with digital communications . The successful bidder will work closely with the Public Awareness and Dissemination Committee, the Executive Director and consultant staff to develop the specific details and logistics for digital communications
APBS is an international membership organization that engages in varied activities and endeavors related to Positive Behavior Support. Beyond expanding the science of Positive Behavior Support through research and outreach endeavors, APBS further invests its resources in supporting networking related to the design and implementation of Positive Behavior Support across varied contexts (including but not limited to, school contexts). As such, APBS is primarily a scientifically oriented organization that is also heavily invested in networking. APBS also supports (on a more limited basis) policy related endeavors associated with Positive Behavior Support. Additional information related to APBS may be obtained by visiting www.apbs.org .
Scope of Work:
The successful bidder will provide these services across approximately 10 hours per week:
a. Develop and implement overall digital communications strategy in partnership with APBS leadership.
b. Determine strategic communications protocols and campaigns that will help further organizational goals.
c. Take day-to-day ownership of the content and management of the organization’s website(s) and other agreed digital platforms.
d. Develop and manage editorial calendars to ensure timely publication.
e. Contribute digital expertise to special events, partner meetings, and marketing efforts.
f. Ensure digital content is engaging, up-to-date, relevant, and supports the mission, objectives, and values of APBS.
g. Monitor web traffic and engagement and define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success.
h. Oversee the creation of marketing and social media to ensure that it is branded according to the APBS Brand Guide
5. Additional Requirements
● Understanding of Positive Behavior Support and the work of APBS in application across home, school, community and other settings..
● Seek to build and engage APBS Membership through genuine, thoughtful, and interesting content and conversation for a range of audiences including teachers, administrators, board certified behavior analysts, social workers, direct support professionals, school and clinical psychologists, and other.. Incorporate specific strategies to share information and material with potential new members.
● Collaborate with APBS professional and volunteer teams to implement strategic marketing and communications plans.
● Draft e-communications for a variety of audiences in conjunction with APBS staff
● Manage content for APBS website and work with the web team to plan and update content regularly. ● Design engaging, accessible, and mobile-friendly communications to a variety of audiences.
● Access and utilize demographic datasets to inform APBS marketing and communications messaging.
Deliverables should consist of the following:
a. A comprehensive social media strategic plan.
b. An annual report with the results the plan and engagement strategies
c. Ongoing moderation of social media sites
The Association for Positive Behavior Support P.O. Box 328 Bloomsburg, PA 17815 Tel: (570) 441-5418www.apbs.org
Top Public Relations News:
When Employees Use Social Media, Protect Your Brand
Amtrak Delayed Repairs Anger Commuters in NJ and NYC
County of Inyo Issues Website Redesign RFP
Dalton State College Seeks Agency For Marketing
University Of Edinburgh Issues Media Buying RFP
Edelman Spain Awarded Best International Agency
State of New Jersey Issues Public Relations RFP
Bell Pottinger Wins: Bail Extended for Atlaf Hussain’s Money Laundering Charges
University of East Anglia Issues Marketing RFP
Bhava Communications Profile