SOCIAL MEDIA RFP ISSUED BY O’FALLON, MISSOURI
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to obtain competitive proposals from qualified companies capable of providing social media and digital marketing services for the City of O’Fallon. This RFP provides prospective companies with sufficient information to enable them to prepare and submit proposals for consideration by the City of O’Fallon (City) to satisfy the needs as outlined in the scope of work
The City of O’Fallon (MO), the largest suburb in the St. Louis metropolitan area, is home to a robust and vibrant business community that continues to grow. Global firms like Citi, MEMC, and Mastercard have major operations in O’Fallon while industry sector leaders like True Manufacturing, Flat World, DynaFlex, and Cosmos Corporation are headquartered in the community. Large retail and restaurant brands are present throughout O’Fallon along with almost 1,900 small, independently owned businesses. This presence of large well-known employers, major retailers, and a vibrant small business community continues to attract new and exciting business opportunities to O’Fallon. To take full advantage of these business opportunities, the City of O’Fallon has an Economic Development Department fully staffed and ready to assist new and existing businesses
To achieve the Department’s goal, the team is seeking a qualified and experienced service provider to develop and manage a digital and social media marketing campaign that promotes O’Fallon as the right choice for business expansion and new locations; reinforces the City’s business-friendly brand; and captures the attention of partners, supporters, and regional influencers. The provider will design and implement an annual program that will help identify and connect with business decisionmakers, developers, and key service providers that have an interest in and means of making capital investments in O’Fallon that will result in job creation and increased property values.
Scope of Work
The proposed services within the qualified response shall include, at a minimum, the following:
• Brief evaluation of O’Fallon’s previous digital and social media marketing efforts, including posts on SelectOFALLON’s LinkedIn and Twitter accounts, recent digital advertising and geo-fencing campaigns, and the SelectOFALLON website;
• Review of the Economic Development team’s marketing targets and provide recommendations on how best to identify, contact, and communicate with them;
• Proposed 10-month social media marketing campaign utilizing LinkedIn and Twitter;
• Monthly content generation (e.g. digital articles, advertorials, regional news stories) on topics that are relevant to and create interest in O’Fallon; and
• Other related social media postings and/or digital marketing activities that support the campaign and help produce desired results.
City of O’Fallon, Missouri
100 North Main Street
Phone: (636) 379-5527
Sealed proposals must be received by the City of O’Fallon, Missouri; Purchasing Office, 100 North Main Street; O’Fallon, Missouri 63366 prior to February 24th at 12:00 P.M. (prevailing central time).