Louisiana Housing Corporation Issues RFP For Content Marketing
This Request for Proposals (“RFP”) is being issued by the Louisiana Housing Corporation to obtain competitive proposals from agencies interested in providing strategic content marketing and related services to the Corporation.
The mission of the LHC is to ensure that every Louisiana resident is granted an opportunity to obtain safe, affordable, energy-efficient housing. Each day this ongoing challenge is met by a dedicated staff of professionals who allocate federal and state funds to help low-to-moderate income citizens make their housing dreams a reality. A key component in carrying out this vital mission is the continued ability to raise awareness of the LHC. In order for the Corporation to inform and educate the public of its products and services, the LHC requires the professional services of a content market agency to design and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that will drive awareness, engagement, and channel growth and deliver a measurable return on investment for the Corporation.
The content marketing strategy and subsequent campaign(s) will play an integral role in the Corporation’s marketing efforts which will consist of social media, email marketing and public relations, as well as print, radio, and television advertising. The Contractor’s plan should fully complement and support these initiatives toward the Corporation’s overarching objectives to:
- Build brand awareness
- Increase mortgage loan and housing production
- Enhance community engagement
- Improve stakeholder relations
The Contractor will be responsible for targeting the content marketing strategy to the Corporation’s intended audiences:
- Property Managers
- Public and Government Officials
- Non-Profit Representatives
- Funding Partners
- Service Providers
The Contractor shall also make itself available, if requested by LHC staff and/or the Board, to attend meetings of the LHC Board of Directors.
The Louisiana Housing Corporation was created in 2011 when the Louisiana Legislature merged the Louisiana Housing Finance Authority with housing programs from other state agencies, including Louisiana’s Office of Community Development. This move centralized Louisiana’s housing programs into one agency to streamline how the state addresses its housing needs, avoid duplication of effort and improve service to the general public.
The LHC administers federal and state funds through programs designed to advance the development of energy efficient and affordable housing for low and moderate income families, drives housing policy for Louisiana and oversees the state’s Disaster Housing Task Force.
The Mission of the Louisiana Housing Corporation is to ensure that every Louisiana resident is granted an opportunity to obtain safe, affordable, energy efficient housing. Each day this ongoing challenge is met by a dedicated staff of professionals who allocate federal and state funds to help low-to-moderate income citizens make their housing dreams a reality.
Scope of Work:
The Contractor shall provide content marketing efforts that will run year-round, with the intent to position the Corporation as Louisiana’s statewide housing provider. The Contractor will review and analyze the Corporation’s existing marketing strategy and make recommendations to improve performance over the course of Fiscal Year 2019, and will be responsible for duties which shall include, but are not limited to:
- Designing a comprehensive annual content marketing strategy that meets the overall marketing objectives of the Corporation.
- Writing, designing, capturing, and producing content for newsletters, blogs, white papers, journal entries, etc.
- Providing consistent, results-focused testing and calibration of all messaging and advertising.
- Delivering monthly reports to review campaign performance to date and shall be able to easily export reports based on mutually determined Key Performance Metrics (“KPIs).
- Providing weekly summary reports to the Corporation on all initiatives along with optimization recommendations via regular phone calls or in-person meetings as needed.
- Collaborating with the Corporation’s industry partners to provide creative support in all marketing and advertising efforts.
Louisiana Housing Corporation
2415 Quail Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Attn: Na’Tisha Natt, RFP Coordinator
Re: RFP for Strategic Content Marketing
Agencies to consider include Zeno Group and W2O Group.