The Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation (PART) is looking for a full-service agency to provide turn-key marketing and advertising services to create general education and public awareness of PART’s Business 40 Mitigation Project programs and services. This program will be funded with Federal and State funds, and all necessary certifications and assurances are applicable.
The purpose of this project is to increase public awareness of the mobility options that are available during this Business 40 road closure, increase ridership with new customer outreach, expand vanpool and carpool participation, increase business and public participation awareness of the mobility options available.
Beginning late 2018, NCDOT will begin reconstruction of Business 40 in Winston-Salem. The reconstruction efforts will include the complete closure of a 1.2-mile section for two years. For North Carolina, the complete closure of an interstate grade roadway for a two-year period is unprecedented. The project is anticipated to cause increased traffic and travel delays along numerous streets and highways within Forsyth County. Impact will be felt by commuters and visitors traveling to downtown Winston-Salem. In an effort to respond to these anticipated challenges, PART in coordination with key stakeholders developed a mitigation plan including a variety of Transportation Demand Management (TDM) strategies to reduce and/or redistribute travel demand. These programs and strategies including the promotion of PART Express bus service and Employer Discount Program, the PART vanpool program, NCDOT’s Share the Ride NC Ride matching website, PART’s Regional Call Center, and other alternative mode services.
Scope of Work:
The awarded agency will be tasked with developing and executing a strategy for the promotion of PART’s programs and services during the two-year roadway closure. As this is a regional campaign, the awarded agency will be required to coordinate all brand development, marketing and advertising efforts with PART’s Executive Director, and designated PART staff involved with the Business 40 mitigation efforts.
Identified services are listed below; and can be expanded upon your professional opinion:
- Project Management Plan Development
- Brand Development and Messaging
- Graphic Design and Artwork
- Ad Content Development and Messaging/Copywriting
- Market Research
- Videography and Photography
- Social Media Content Development
- E-Mail and Digital Marketing
- Media Planning and Buying (Including but not limited to: TV, Radio, Traditional, Billboards, Print, Newspapers, Magazines)
- Other Non-traditional Avenues (Including but not limited to: Kiosks, Digital Displays, Bus Ads)
- Development of Educational Materials
- Printing (Including but not limited to: Brochures, Flyers, Posters, Rack Cards, Post Cards, A- Frames, Signage, Ground Decals)
- Website Content Development
- Direct Mail
- Performance Reports and Analytics: Submit quarterly reports that include meeting milestones and measurements that are set forth in the desired goals and outcomes.
- Campaign Preparation and Scheduling Timelines
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
107 Arrow Road
Greensboro, NC 27409
Top Public Relations News:
Montgomery Housing Authority Issues Marketing RFP
MARKETING CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE COUNTY OF CAMDEN
Real Estate Experts Unveil Social Media Realty Blueprint
Wise Agency Is Engaging the Aging
Companybook Harnesses Big Data to Enhance B2C Connections
City of Auburn Hills Downtown Development Issues PR Proposal
Brand USA Seeks Travel Marketing Firm
Good Content: How to Write for People and for Bots
San Luis Obispo Issues Destination Marketing RFP
Investor Relations Research Findings on Shareholder PR