The purpose of this RFP is to establish a contract with a qualified marketing firm to assist the multi-state Health Information Exchange (South Dakota Health Link) to develop new and innovative marketing materials and collateral to aid in recruitment of new members, enhance brand recognition among current members, and provide innovative new ways to reach our target audience. Services proposed to this RFP should be innovative and cost-effective to maximize the funding available.
The South Dakota Department of Health delivers a wide range of public health services to prevent disease, promote health and ensure access to needed, high quality care.
Scope of Work:
The intent of this RFP and any resulting Contract is to propose a mix of marketing materials and methods to enhance brand recognition, recruit and retain new members, and ensure current methods and modalities of marketing are employed.
Scope of work should include:
• Attend and participate in a planning meeting for marketing/brand recognition efforts
• Review and suggest improvements or changes to our website
• Propose updated templates and methods of communicating with our members that will attract attention and garner high read rates
• Review current recruitment, general information, tool kits, posters, etc. and propose updates or enhancements that will meet the intent of this RFP
• Provide print-ready files for any materials proposed and selected by State, the vendor should not include the cost to print any selected materials in their proposal
• Ensure that benefits of membership are portrayed to all health care providers types
• Propose marketing tools that may be utilized at vendor or trade shows to capture attention and visually portray the value and applicability to potential new members
• The vendor is encouraged to propose any other tools or methods which could also meet the intent of this RFP while ensuring these are cost-effective and require limited ongoing maintenance
July 26th, 2019.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL #19-0901001-014
PROPOSAL DUE JULY 26, 2019
CRAIG GLANDER STATE HEALTH INFORMATION EXCHANGE
SD DEPT OF HEALTH
615 EAST 4TH STREET
PIERRE SD 57501
Top Public Relations News:
More Auto Recalls, Now BMW. Toyota’s Illness Catches
HURON-CLINTON METROPOLITAN AUTHORITY ISSUES DIGITAL MARKETING RFP
PR Firms Involved With Polluters of Climate: Edelman PR, Fleishman-Hillard, Ketchum PR & More
Elie Hirschfeld – A New York Institution
ProBlogger Turns 6 and Darren’s Advice Is As Sound As Ever
France using PR to fight against discrimination
Mobile Shopping Apps to Inherit the Future?
Porter Novelli Claims To Have Invented Social Media
California Department of Public Health Issues Media RFP
Ebay and Paypal, a Model For Crisis PR Management