Purpose / Background:
Mercy Corps is implementing the USAID-Water Innovations Technologies (WIT) project that is designed to increase the amount of water conserved in Jordan by driving the adoption of known and new water savings technologies and practices. Specifically, WIT is expected to promote the adoption of water conserving practices and technologies in agriculture and the household, improve access to finance for water conservation technology adoption, and strengthen institutions to support water conservation. WIT is a 5-year project.
Mercy Corps aims to implement community-based communications and outreach campaigns targeting agricultural and household sector for a period of 12 months (June 2018 – June 2019). This will include, but not be limited to, creating and implementing national water conservation public awareness campaign, project communication materials (videos, brochures, posters) and advertising support for the project’s water saving retail partners (Arabic/English).
A multi-layered national public awareness campaign that mobilizes positive and sustained water saving behavior is needed to compliment the USAID Water Innovations Technologies (WIT) project.
The purpose of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process is to invite vendors to submit their proposal to provide communication and creative agency and implementation services. This document outlines the requirements necessary for a successful engagement.
Scope of Work:
Mercy Corps would like to contract a strategic communication and creative agency to achieve the following tasks:
- Design and implement a 12-month water conservation public awareness campaign that fulfills the strategic objectives of the project (possible extension to three years);
- Manage media placement of the public awareness campaign;
- Develop strategic communication messages, initiatives, and activities with a focus on farmers, influencers, youth, and women across target communities of the project in specific and nationally at large;
- Design advertising material for irrigation and household water saving suppliers;
- Develop project communication tools for print and digital dissemination in Arabic and English. Communication tools would include but not be limited to videos, posters, banners, and flyers;
- Produce and print communication tools, including but limited to videos, flyers, banners, and posters, as agreed upon quantities and specifications.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation quarterly reports on the implementation of awareness on the implementation of relevant communication, outreach and social media awareness and behavioral change initiatives and actions;
Building No. 8,
Tabasheer 3 Street, 7th Circle,
PR firms who may be a fit include APCO Worldwide.
Top Public Relations News:
4 Ways to Increase your Workplace Value
Search Engine Marketing RFP Issued
California Physical Therapy Association Issues Public Relations RFP
Amazing Chicken Clucking Hits of the 80s
Josh Kushner Straddling Parties Lines as His Business Thrives
NFL Takes Breast Cancer Awareness to New Heights
Why Content Promotion is Queen: Tips on How to Make it Work
Clergy abuse victim advocate steps aside
Bob Dudley: We Will Earn Back Trust in BP
Five Sites to Help You Find Your Niche Market