The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is seeking a strategic creative agency.
Scope of Work:
Prepare complete brand & marketing strategy, develop creative ideas and production for all communication channels, including:
- Broadcast media: television, radio, print, internet, mobile phone communication,
- Outdoors: posters, leaflets, stage back drops, brochure, calendars, cover designs, booklets, hand-outs, banners, hoarding, display panels , etc.
- Entertainment: Cinema, sports, endorsements
- Inter-personal: Audio, video, telecom
- Outreach programs
Campaigns will be carried out in Hindi, English, Tamil, Malayalam, Telegu, Kannada, Bengali, Assamese, Gujurati, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Odia and any other local Indian languages for various media as per the requirements of NPCI from time to time. The agency should have access to local language experts proficient in regional languages and dialects.
- Brand Creation
- Visual identity harmonization of all product and NPCI logos.
- Creating names and identity for NPCI & its existing / new products
- Establish the brand architecture/ positioning / language / message / tone / promise and identity / that will be common across the organization and externally for campaigns
- Creating semiotic approach for the brands through formulation of brand manual.
- Formulate creative positioning for all mediums of communication.
- Integrated Campaign
- The agency will be responsible for developing a 360 degree campaign for NPCI and its products. The planning will include concept development, designing the campaign, execution of campaign, implementation of campaign, etc
- The agency will be responsible to share their analysis (domestic/international) about payments/non-payments market scenario, growth trends and insights, consumer trends/patterns, a presentation on case study on top international campaigns and the effectiveness of the campaigns
- Regional adaptation of creative content across all communication channels.
June 29 to
National Payments Corporation of India
Unit No. 301, 3rd Floor,
Off Western Express Highway
Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400 063
Top Public Relations News:
What These PR Misses Can Teach Us
Ukraine Revokes Freedom of the Press for Americans?
PR Firm Sought For U. Of Texas Cancer Center
3 Vital business benefits of Big Data
Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Issues Advertising RFP
Nairobi, Kenya Government Agency Seeks Public Relations Firm
The Mighty Joe Rollino: Live Well, Die Strong.
Andrea Cunningham: PR Flack Who Represented Steve Jobs, Portrayed By Sarah Snook
BP’s Aggressive PR Plan Revealed, Piss Everyone Off
European Newspapers & Crisis PR Requires Real Change To Succeed