To capture the best practices and successes of UNDP in Bangladesh and present that for mass people, it has taken an initiative for promoting the six signature solutions of UNDP. In line with that, a creative/communications agency will be assigned to develop a catchy thematic song highlighting UNDP’s work to help Bangladesh achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. The agency will also be responsible for video production of the song in a creative manner, targeting the mass people and to highlight UNDP’s diverse works around the country.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) partners with people at all levels of society to help build nations that can withstand crisis, and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone. With offices in more than 160 countries and territories, we offer global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations. UNDP Bangladesh has been a key facilitator in Bangladesh’s remarkable development story since it first started operations in 1972. Since then, UNDP has assisted Bangladesh’s progression to an ever more dynamic, youthful and resilient emerging economy with distinct promise. UNDP Bangladesh has been a valuable partner throughout this process, acting as an honest broker and catalyst in promoting transformational changes in the lives and livelihoods of the people of Bangladesh.On the ground in 177 countries and territories, UNDP is the most universal actor in technical development assistance and capacity development. The activity that is facilitated, executed, or encouraged through UNDP’s global network generates not only direct development outputs, but also a rich base of collective knowledge. Especially, UNDP’s long and diverse country engagement in Bangladesh has generated rich knowledge resources, which are extremely useful to the country’s development actors, including the government, academia, civil society, development partners, and the people of Bangladesh. In consonance with the mandate of reaching out mass people, UNDP Bangladesh seeks the services of an Event Management Agency to develop a theme some to enhance its public outreach program covering the six signature solutions: Poverty, Resilience, Governance, Environment, Energy and Gender.
Scope of Work:
The theme and song should target the following category of stakeholders but
is not limited to them:
• Persons with disabilities
• Ethnic or linguistic minorities; and
• Rural or remote communities.
The theme and song should target the following topics but not be limited to
This song will be used for outreach and also to raise mass awareness and
motivate various stakeholders to work to achieve the Sustainable
• Work with the Country Office Communications Team to develop a
thematic song highlighting UNDP’s six signature solutions to achieve the
SDGs in Bangladesh.
• Through research and interviews, develop draft lyric highlighting
UNDP’s works around the country. Following approval of the draft lyric carry
out composition of the song.
• Responsible for auditions and studio for production.
• Ensure prominent artist considering the target audiences.
• Through research and interviews, develop visual script and reccee
locations and submit storyboard for visual representation of the finalized
thematic song. Following approval carry out the production and postproduction
of the video.
• Submit end products specified below within mentioned deadlines.
• Ability to travel to various locations in Dhaka and outside of Dhaka.
UNDP can provide a conformational letter about the purpose of the video
but the offeror will be responsible to obtain all necessary permits including
use of drones for visual documentation.
• Manage all travel arrangements, accommodation and meals for the
production crew while in the field.
• Liaise with project staff and managers on production schedules,
filming and location access.
• Ensure pre-production, filming and post productions at the highest
• Research and locate human characters according to proposed topics
in the lyric. All subjects need to be requested for permission and/or
agreement/willingness before filming and visual documentation.
• Undertake all necessary editing and post production work, keeping
the communications team for feedback.
Ensure highest broadcast quality production and filming.