The University of Houston System (University) comprises the largest Texas state institution system of higher education located in an urban, metropolitan environment. The University offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a variety of disciplines; courses are conducted throughout most of the calendar year. The student population of the main campus in Houston, TX is comprised of approximately 37,900 students who commute to the campus and 2,100 students who reside on campus.
The University of Houston Marketing Department has issued an RFP for a digital marketing reputation campaign. The goal of the campaign is to increase the brand and reputation of the University of Houston. The audience is broad but can be segmented into students, prospects, alumni, faculty, staff, corporations and general visitors, among others to be defined.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED:
- PPC (direct and remarketing) media buy for a minimum of 10 segment targets. To include search, display, social media and video channels. In addition to search and display, specific target segments will be reached on social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Creation of fresh ad copy, landing page content and shareable content throughout the campaign.
- Provide strategic advice on identifying and adapting marketing to target audiences
- Provide comprehensive reporting on ad performance
- Dedicated client manager available to meet in person when needed.
- Setup and maintain Google AdWords account
- Identify KPIs for tracking success and conversion rates.
Proposal due by Wednesday, May 10, 2017 to:
University of Houston Energy Research Park
Purchasing Department, Attn: Jack Tenner
5000 Gulf Freeway, Building 1, Room 204
Houston, TX 77204-5015
Top Public Relations News:
MWW PR Adds UK and Brussels Expertness with Addition of Simon Gentry
What’s Happening at Porter Novelli, FleishmanHillard, W2O, and Cohn & Wolfe
Utah Based Aquarium Issues Public Relations RFP
Can the iPhone Help Save eBay?
Website RFP Issued By Elko Convention & Visitors Authority
Guild Wars 2 PR Strategy: Attracting Fans with Play-before-release Feature
EvolveMKD: Growing into An Award-Winning Agency
University of Connecticut Issues Media Services RFP
GM Faces Safety Probe for Brake Problems
Breast Cancer Awareness: Sparing a Little Media for Men