The University of Oregon (University), is soliciting Proposals for an Enterprise Social Media Management System (SMMS) to connect multiple social media accounts and manage, monitor and analyze interactions from a single dashboard. University seeks an SMMS that assists in building social media influence, brand awareness and sentiment, integrates with existing business intelligence and marketing programs, and ensures compliance with University policies and applicable laws and regulations.
Scope of Work:
University seeks an SMMS that provides the following functionality:
- The ability to schedule social media posts from major platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Additional support for YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat would be beneficial.
- The ability to create multiple accounts for users from several separate social channels (multiple seats, with the ability to have more than one user accessing a specific service simultaneously i.e., two people can be scheduling posts at the same time).
- 20-30 initial seats with scalability.
- Ability to track analytics, including, but not limited to:
-Audience demographics e.g., age, location, interests, etc.
-Comments, shares, reposts.
– Video views.
- Ability to edit and delete posts across all channels.
- Ability to provide insights into performance optimization, including time of day, hashtags, etc.
- Varied access levels for different users and approvals from administrators.
- Responsive and helpful customer service and trainings for new users.
- Easy integration of photos, videos, GIFs.
- Ability to add alternative text, captions, or other accessibility features.
- Ability to schedule a retweet/repost.
- Mobile app for access on-the-go.
- Standard and customizable reports.
University seeks an SMMS with the following preferred functionality:
- Keyword/hashtag-based analytics and research functionality.
- Social listening and analytics.
- Analytics tracking and performance measurement for Instagram stories.
- Extension for browser to allow for sharing discoverable content.
- Recommendations on reposts and repeat scheduling.
- Integration with Slack, Wrike, Asana, Trello, and/or other task-management and collaborative software to make group management and idea generation easy.
- URL shortening.
- Integration with WordPress to allow for blog management.
- Ability to track Instagram users who mention accounts in their bio.
- Ability to have collaborators vs. account holders.
- Ability to assign posts as a task for different users and in-program messaging.
- Software that allows for social listening across multiple accounts.
- Integration with VR technology and 360 video.
February 22nd, 2019
Purchasing and Contracting Services
1600 Millrace Dr., Suite 306
Eugene, OR 97403
Agencies with relevant experience includes Zeno Group and Small Girls PR.
Top Public Relations News:
Miami Gardens Issues RFP For Branding and Advertising of Super Bowl 2020
Digital vs. Traditional PR
University at Buffalo Issues Digital & Social Media RFP
Socialbakers Closes $6M Funding Round
How a Marketing Agency Can Assist Business with Growth
Barnstable Public Schools Issues Public Relations and Marketing RFP
Brand PR: Mark Ronson in Newly Launched Amex Interactive Campaign
New Mexico Digital Tourism RFP & Non-Profit Work Too…
Buddy Media Acquires British Facebook Ads Developer, Strikes Advertising Partnership
Public Relations RFP Issued By Hennepin Theatre Trust