The objective of this project is to assist the Guesthouses to find potential target markets, and choose the right marketing tools to develop an action plan and explain the different marketing strategies used in the tourism industry. The MMPRC intends to conduct two-day seminars for marketing staff of the Guesthouses of the Maldives. This Request for Proposal seeks a contractor for this project.
Welcome to the Maldives, where sands are white as the smiles of the locals, where fish swim happily in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, where the weather is a dream, and the deep rays of the sun wait to engulf you in their arms.
Republic of the Maldives is a sovereign archipelagic nation positioned in the Indian Ocean. Notably, the South Asian Island nation has no counterpart in the entire world in terms of its unique geography and topography.
Scope of Work:
- Create a two-day seminar that encompasses essential, up-to-date marketing strategies for the Guesthouses of the Maldives.
- Propose a five-month timeline and plan of execution for the seminars in the following islands of the Maldives. (Proposals can include for all 11 workshops in whole or separately)
o Laamu Atoll
o Addu City
o Vaavu Thinadhoo
o Gaaf Dhaal Thinadhoo
- The seminar should be easily accessible to the marketing teams of ALL Guesthouses within a distance of approximately one hour from the hosted island.
- MMPRC will provide Air Transfer & Accommodation if applicable for trainers (Maximum 02)
- Sea Transfers must be included in the budget
- Propose detailed Course Content and Modules for the seminars
January 24th, 2019 – 3pm.
Mr. Ibrahim Asim
Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation
1st Floor, 20040, Majeedhee Magu, Male’
Republic of Maldives
Strong tourism PR firms include 5WPR and Coyne PR.
Top Public Relations News:
Time for Virtual?
Lotus Public Relations Chosen as New PR Agency for Equitrac
SLU Campus Rocked by Sexual Assault Allegations
How Lawyers Can Use Public Relations To Build Their Business
4 Web Content Best Practices
Matter Communications: Company Profile
Facebook Users Getting Passive, Shifting to Mobile
Convert Hub, A Simple Image Tool for the Future
Advertising in the Super Bowl: Then, Now and the Future
Baltimore Metropolitan Council Issues Website RFP