The objective of this project is to assist the Guesthouses to find potential target markets, and choose the right marketing tools to develop an action plan and explain the different marketing strategies used in the tourism industry. The MMPRC intends to conduct two-day seminars for marketing staff of the Guesthouses of the Maldives. This Request for Proposal seeks a contractor for this project.
Welcome to the Maldives, where sands are white as the smiles of the locals, where fish swim happily in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, where the weather is a dream, and the deep rays of the sun wait to engulf you in their arms.
Republic of the Maldives is a sovereign archipelagic nation positioned in the Indian Ocean. Notably, the South Asian Island nation has no counterpart in the entire world in terms of its unique geography and topography.
Scope of Work:
- Create a two-day seminar that encompasses essential, up-to-date marketing strategies for the Guesthouses of the Maldives.
- Propose a five-month timeline and plan of execution for the seminars in the following islands of the Maldives. (Proposals can include for all 11 workshops in whole or separately)
o Laamu Atoll
o Addu City
o Vaavu Thinadhoo
o Gaaf Dhaal Thinadhoo
- The seminar should be easily accessible to the marketing teams of ALL Guesthouses within a distance of approximately one hour from the hosted island.
- MMPRC will provide Air Transfer & Accommodation if applicable for trainers (Maximum 02)
- Sea Transfers must be included in the budget
- Propose detailed Course Content and Modules for the seminars
January 24th, 2019 – 3pm.
Mr. Ibrahim Asim
Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation
1st Floor, 20040, Majeedhee Magu, Male’
Republic of Maldives
Strong tourism PR firms include 5WPR and Coyne PR.
Top Public Relations News:
Data Science education on the rise Says Zeta Global
The Hoffman Agency: Global PR & Tech
Social Media During An Emergency: Tips During Haiti Earthquake
Mezzetta Is Seeking A Public Relations Firm
Zynga Can’t Dance at Market
What’s Happening at FleishmanHillard, Ruder Finn, Creston, and 5WPR
The Future of TV Advertising Is Interactive
SHIFT Communications Is Mimecast’s New AOR
Tartan Silk and Caledonia Tie PR Knot
Best Public Relations Practices for Small Businesses