Website Redesign RFP Issued
United Indian Health Services, Inc. has issued an RFP for Website Redesign Consulting and Services.
United Indian Health Services, Inc. (UIHS) is requesting proposals from qualified firms that have experience in providing website design services for nonprofit organizations that operate within the community healthcare environment.
The general objectives and desired outcomes of the Project include the following:
- Redesign and streamline the UIHS website to update overall feel and allow for mobile device compatibility.
- Full conversion of current content UIHS site to newly designed format(s).
- Provide training to IT and Marketing Staff to facilitate long term maintenance of the website.
- Provide technical documentation on the use and maintenance of the website.
United Indian Health Services, Inc. (UIHS) is a nonprofit organization incorporated in California and recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable, tax-exempt organization pursuant to section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. UIHS was founded in 1970 with a mission to provide a broad range of healthcare services primarily to American Indians residing within counties of Humboldt and Del Norte, California. UIHS is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of representatives of Federally Recognized Tribal Governments and Indian Community Representatives from the two-county service area. The Board of Directors will be responsible for the final selection of the successful proposer.
UIHS derives its income from several sources, including core annual grants from the US Department of Health and Human Services and the Indian Health Service (45%), billings and collections to third-party payer sources including Medi-Cal and Medicare (40%), and other federal and state grant award and contributions (15%). Our annual operating budget is approximately $26 million per year, and employ over 245 professional and support staff at nine locations.
Scope of work:
- Culturally appropriate website template designs for updated look and feel;
- Mobile device compatibility;
- Social media connectivity and related website analytics;
- Interactive webpages with fillable forms, event calendars, news feeds, and robust search capabilities;
- Secure credit card or Paypal payment ability linkages;
- User testing scripts and scenarios;
- Staff training with documentation;
- Other services as directed.
Proposal due by May 26 to:
United Indian Health Services, Inc.
1600 Weeot Way
Arcata, CA 95521-4734
Attn: David Baldy and Theresa Matilton
Strong California PR firms include APCO Worldwide and Ketchum PR.