The International Centre for Research in Agroforestry – ICRAF (also known by the brand name ‘World Agroforestry Centre’) is a centre of scientific excellence possessing the world’s largest repository of agroforestry science, information and expertise. We contribute to providing solutions to the major challenges of our day, such as climate change, environmental degradation, poverty, demographic upheavals and conflict whilst securing equitable futures for all.
ICRAF is a member of the CGIAR System Organization, and is therefore guided by the Strategic Results Framework comprising three high-level goals – poverty reduction, increasing food and nutritional security, and improved natural resource systems and environmental services. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, ICRAF operates six regional programmes in Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia and Latin America and conducts research in 33 other countries around the developing world.
They seek an agency to develop and guide the implementation of a new graphic brand identity for the Centre, developing creative concepts applicable to all communications products and tools including digital platforms and where appropriate agroforestry research tools, databases and educational products.
The new brand identity should:
- Incorporate and blend well with the existing/refreshed logo while being distinctive, dynamic and reflective of a center of scientific
- Be simply and easily adaptable to all Centre communications tools and products including but not limited to the website, stationery/email signatures, blogs and newsletters, social media platforms, policy briefs, merchandise and other materials. In the case of policy briefs, white papers, etc., the design should not detract from the importance of the work’s content
- Wherever appropriate be adaptable to reflect the unique cultural dynamics of the regions and countries in which ICRAF operates
- Be visually appealing without being distracting
- Be comprised of elements and colors that complement each other in a balanced manner portraying World Agroforestry Centre as an Institution of scientific excellence
- Have an appealing and dynamic typeface to match the overall look and feel
The current brand fails to do the above. Thus, the need for a dynamic new brand that will cater for all these in a sophisticated and engaging way.
September 26 2017
ICRAF House, UN Avenue, Gigiri
PO Box 30677-00100
Tel. +254 7224000
Top Public Relations News:
City of Glendale Seeks Marketing Firm For Glendale Tech Week
Ogilvy New Agency of Record for USO
Pinterest Rolls Out Block and Report User Features
Marketing Your Legal Company
16 PR Firms We Recommend: 5WPR, J Public Relations, IMRE & More…
Crisis PR: Michael Douglas & Half-Naked Israeli Soldiers
Vocus acquired free PR service Help a Reporter Out (HARO)
What Are the Goals of Facebook’s News Portal?
$100 to Message Mark Zuckerberg. Is Facebook Getting All Desperate, or Smart?
Black Hills State, Major South Dakota University – Seeking Marketing Agency