Mount Saint Vincent University Issues RFP For Media Buying Partner
This Request for Proposal (the “RFP”) is an invitation by Mount Saint Vincent University to prospective proponents to submit their interest to be a media buying partner for our marketing campaign
Mount Saint Vincent University (MSVU) was established in 1873 and is committed to academic excellence, and our passion is a rich and rewarding university experience. The Mount is dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge: scholarship, teaching, and intellectual endeavour of the highest quality, and we promote accessibility through flexible learning opportunities and services. We are inspired by our strong tradition of social responsibility and our enduring commitment to the advancement of women. Our people are our foundation and our relationships are built on respect and accountability.
Scope of Work:
Mount Saint Vincent University is looking for a media buying partner to collaborate with on the development and execution of our annual advertising /paid media strategy, which includes the overall reputation and awareness of the Mount with a focus on student recruitment.
The Mount is known for its small size, personalized approach and supportive community. We are looking for a creative, strategic, and dedicated team of experts with previous post-secondary marketing and recruitment experience that identifies with the Mount’s mission, vision, values, and goals. We expect you to take pride in your work and keep clients top of mind when it comes to identifying risks and opportunities. A collaborative approach is key to a successful partnership.
The successful proponent will be contracted to provide the following services:
- Work in partnership with the Mount and the selected Marketing partner to create the year-long advertising plan, in support of the overall marketing strategy.
- Research and present recommended media buy to support target markets and objectives (supporting the Mount’s marketing and enrollment strategy).
- Review and provide counsel with respect to advertising pitches and paid media opportunities.
- Liaise with the University, agency partners and media suppliers.
- Manage all billing and payments, and be the single point of contact for all media outlets.
- Report, analyze and provide recommendations based on the media buy and results, demonstrating the return on investment.
May 30th, 2019.
Bonfire portal at: https://msvu.bonfirehub.ca/opportunities/23342