Branding RFP Issued By City of Grand Haven
The City of Grand Haven owns and operates the Grand Haven Community Center, located in downtown Grand Haven, 421 Columbus Ave. The center was built in 1966, with an addition and major renovations completed in 2007. The Center operates as a performance venue, an arts center, a wedding reception venue, it has a commercial kitchen, several classrooms and 181 seat performance theatre. With over 15,000 square feet, the center has a variety of rooms for rent that should be promoted as such for life events, memorial services, bridal showers, birthday parties, holiday gatherings, talent shows and expos.
We are looking for the ideal marketing firm to create a new and exciting branding campaign as a future arts and cultural center. Our vision includes a venue name change, a new logo, website and marketing materials that can be utilized across social media platforms and in print. The facility should be promoted as a destination location for Grand Haven, selling the venue along with the community and all the enriching experiences it provides.
Scope of Work
The goals of this project include:
- Creation of a brand strategy and logo
- Creation of marketing materials for print and social media
- Creation of video content for marketing of spaces iv. Creation of a new website w/integrated reservation software
As we move forward as an arts and cultural center, it will be critical to engage key stakeholders through surveys, community forums and dialogue. We anticipate the scope of work to include the following:
• Creation of a key stakeholder survey, conducting surveys (with the support of staff) and summarizing the findings of the survey in a creative communication tool
• Organization of a stakeholder forum to share the vision and obtain community input and support of the vision
• With input received from surveys and forum participation, create the brand, including a name for the facility, a logo, print and web-based social media materials, video materials, and a website that is interactive and includes scheduling software.
This project is time sensitive, with an anticipated “grand re-opening” of May 6th, 2022 prior to the summer wedding season.
Proposals must be received by February 2, 2022. Bidders who are interested in submitting a proposal should inform Char Seise, via email that a proposal is being submitted.
DELIVER PROPOSALS TO
THE CITY OF GRAND HAVEN
Attn: Branding and Marketing Project
519 Washington Ave.
Grand Haven, MI 49417
PROPOSALS DUE BY: February 2, 2022
Agencies to consider include MWWPR and Edelman PR.