The Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy (BERA) leads and supports the organization in cultivating, building and nurturing strategic relationships and alliances that are essential for advancing and successfully achieving the mission of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Within BERA, the Communications Group leads and manages external communications through strategy, media, digital communications, marketing, branding and global storytelling.
The chosen Digital Marketing agency will be part of the Marketing and Outreach team, working in close collaboration with the Online and Digital, Fundraising and Engagement and Media and Advocacy teams in the Communications Group, within the Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy. Under the supervision of the Manager of Marketing and Outreach, the Digital Marketing team will support UNDP’s digital initiatives to reach and engage key audiences. The selected firm will be responsible for developing and expanding digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, raise funds and engage new audiences through existing and new digital platforms. The Digital Marketer will support digital initiatives using owned and paid channels as well as search engine marketing and develop creative assets for digital campaigns, including headlines and body copy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop and expand digital marketing campaigns for awareness and fundraising initiatives:
- Create digital campaigns, from concept to execution and deployment;
- Propose a digital media mix to increase reach of UNDP’s message and audience engagement;
- Employ search engine marketing tactics (SEO and paid) to grow traffic and conversions;
- Maximize return on investment on promoted content.
Produce creative assets for campaigns:
- Ideate and write headlines and body copy for digital campaigns and products such as infographics, lists, quizzes, email marketing, among others;
- Write scripts for videos and animations;
- Ensure that creatives are aligned with visual and editorial standards.
- Support the launch and growth of UNDP’s e-commerce platform
- Respond to sales trends and propose actions to increase traffic and conversions;
- Create campaigns to increase sales of UNDP/SDGs products;
- Identify and propose new products to increase sales of branded products;
Proposal due by Dec 28th to:
United Nations Volunteers
Postfach 260 111
Top Public Relations News:
Public Relations Struggling with Inequality in the U.K.
New PR Moves for Kovert Creative, 360 PR, Ketchum, and APCO Worldwide
Greenburgh Central School District Seeks Public Relations Firm
How to Find the Right Blogs to Promote Your Products
Colorado Visitors Center Issues Marketing & PR RFP
How to Use #hashtags on Facebook
Johnson County Community College Issues SEM and SEO RFP
Brand Building Content Marketing Guide
Are Business Cards Still Relevant in the Social Internet Age?
Pueblo Memorial Airport In Colorado Issues Advertising RFP