CelebCalls, a state-of-the art greeting platform that allows consumers to create personalized celebrity voice messages and direct calls, announces today the launch of their platform and mobile app. In celebration of the launch CelebCalls is is exclusively offering 12 unique contests for their users which include winning a date with Justin Bieber, a walk-on role on Charlie Sheen’s television show Anger Management and a trip to LA to meet Dr. Phil and be in his live studio audience.
CelebCalls is an easy-to-use electronic technology where users can send custom phone calls from celebrities to family and friends. With CelebCalls, users can create personalized messages with names, locations, favorite food, hobbies, relationships, and descriptions to be sent via phone from today’s most popular actors, musicians, athletes, sports coaches and more. Additionally, users can customize their voicemail message with their favorite celebrity’s voice.
Chris Webb is the mastermind behind CelebCalls and is responsible for implementing and executing strategic contracts for CelebCalls, constantly interacting with the biggest names in Hollywood, like Charlie Sheen, Snoop Dogg, Mike Tyson, Rick Pitino, and Reggie Bush (just to name a few).
Users can customize the call for only $3.99 to say a script that pertains to their loved one. Every single voice on the site was made specifically for CelebCalls, there are no impersonators. The site is launching with more celebrities onboard than ever this December, just in time for the holidays. Chris is responsible for implementing and executing strategic contracts for CelebCalls and is constantly interacting with the biggest names in Hollywood, like Charlie Sheen, Snoop Dogg, Mike Tyson, Rick Pitino, and Reggie Bush (just to name a few).
In order to be eligible for any of the 12 contests that CelebCalls is offering for their launch, users are urged to register for free on CelebCalls’ website. For additional entries fans can purchase a CelebCall from the appointed celebrities’ messages. For example, one lucky fan will get the chance to win the opportunity to make an appearance on Charlie Sheen’s show Anger Management by purchasing voice messages and direct calls from Charlie Sheen on www.celebcalls.com or from CelebCall’s mobile app. The fan with the most entries will win.
“We are thrilled to be able to provide so many unique contests highlighting our roster of iconic actors, athletes, sports coaches, and personalities.” said Chris Webb, CEO of CelebCalls. “CelebCalls is looking forward to providing users with custom greeting messages to share with their loved ones for a truly unique experience.”
Complete list of contests:
· Walk-on role in Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management
· A trip to LA to meet Dr. Phil and sit in the LIVE audience
· Watch John Calipari’s University of Kentucky basketball team at Rupp Arena
· Signed boxing glove from Mike Tyson, heavyweight boxing legend
· Signed diecast car from Tony Stewart, NASCAR driver and 3 time Sprint Cup Champion
· Signed jersey from Paul Pierce, NBA All-Star with the Brooklyn Nets
· Signed jersey from Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburg Steelers NFL Quarterback
· Signed jersey from Reggie Bush, Detroit Lions Running Back
· Signed jersey from Tyson Chandler, NBA Star with the New York Knicks
· Signed basketball from Bill Self, University of Kansas Head Basketball Coach
· Signed jersey from Kevin Love, NBA All-Star with the Minnesota Timberwolves
· $500 PacSun gift card Kendall & Kylie Jenner, cast members of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, collection
For more information on CelebCalls’ unique contests and rules please visit: www.celebcalls.com or visit the mobile app which is both iOS and Android friendly.
Top Public Relations News:
Lynch Archer PR: Unique IndieGoGo Campaign Set to Fund New Multicultural Division
City of St. Louis Department of Health Issues Advertising RFP
Gould+Partners Assign James E. Arnold As Senior Counselor
Political PR: Russia Has The Right To Tell Their Story on Iran Nuclear Deal
PR News Happenings From Lou Hammond Group, 5WPR, and Cohn & Wolfe
UNDP Issues Media production services RFP
Greenburgh Central School District Seeks Public Relations Firm
Atomic PR’s Andy Getsey: Writer, Actor, Director, Producer
MyOnlineToolbox – What It Could Become
Louis CK Starts His Comeback