Center for Industrial Research & Service Issues Internet Marketing RFP
Iowa State University (ISU or University) is soliciting proposals from qualified suppliers to collaborate with and assist the Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS) staff in providing Internet Marketing services.
The Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS) (No Response Required) provides technical, education and management assistance in a variety of service categories to Iowa companies. The mission statement is to enhance the performance of industry through applied research, education, and technical assistance. For more information visit our site at:www.ciras.iastate.edu.
CIRAS receives funding from a variety of federal, state, and private organizations focused on improving the technical and business performance of organizations. Our programs include the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), the Economic Development Administration (EDA) University Center Program, the state of Iowa Technical Assistance Program (TAP), the Iowa Lean Consortium (ILC), and others. CIRAS provides companies with the training, tools, and connections to strengthen the global competitiveness of organizations throughout Iowa. Services provided under this agreement may be funded by or associated with one or more of the above programs.
A category of service provided by CIRAS is Internet Marketing. Among several other service offerings, CIRAS assists clients with Internet Marketing through:
1. Assessing clients existing efforts in all internet marketing area(s) of expertise.
2. Educating clients on specific internet marketing area(s) of expertise through curriculum development and face to face, one-one-one, asynchronous and synchronous face-to-face and one-on-one delivery.
3. Coaching clients who need assistance in learning to execute particular internet marketing area(s).
4. Executing a particular internet marketing area(s) on behalf of a client.
Scope of Work:
Areas of Expertise in Internet Marketing:
1. Content Development
· Web Site (SEO focused)
· Landing Pages (SEM and non-SEM focused)
· Social Media Marketing
· eMail Marketing
· Blog Posts
· Printed Materials
· Video Marketing
· Website ADA Requirements Assessment and Assistance
· Content Development Education Curriculum
· Content Development Education Delivery
2. Strategic Marketing
· Strategic Marketing Plan Development
· Value Proposition Development
· Business Model Development
· Marketing Research
· Strategic Marketing Education Curriculum Development
· Strategic Marketing Education Delivery
3. Search Engine Optimization
· Search Engine Optimization Strategy Development
· Search Engine Optimization Content Development
· Search Engine Optimization Code Correction
· Search Engine Optimization Education Curriculum
· Search Engine Optimization Education Delivery
4. Search Engine Marketing
· Search Engine Marketing Strategy
· Google AdWords Consulting Search Ads
· Google AdWords Consulting Display Ads
· Google AdWords Consulting Shopping Campaigns
· Search Engine Marketing Education Curriculum
· Search Engine Marketing Education Delivery
5. Email Marketing
· Automated eMail Tool Selection and Utilization
· Automated eMail Strategy Development
· Email Marketing Education Curriculum Development
· Email Marketing Education Delivery
6. Video Marketing
· Marketing video production
· Recruiting video production
· Training video production
· Search Engine Optimization for Video
· Video Marketing Education Curriculum Development
· Video Marketing Education Delivery
7. Web Analytics
· Strategic Set up of Google Analytics Accounts
· Google Analytics monitoring and guidance
· On-going Analytics Coaching Support
· Web Analytics Education Curriculum Development
· Web Analytics Marketing Education Delivery
8. Web Development
· Web Development Project Management
· WordPress Web Site Development
· WordPress Web Site Management
· ADA Compliance Consulting and Auditing
· Web Development Education Curriculum Development
· Web Development Education Delivery
· WordPress Education Curriculum Development
· WordPress Education Delivery
9. Social Media Marketing
· Social Media Content Development
· Social Media Content Delivery Development
· Social Media Advertising
· Social Media Education Curriculum Development
· Social Media Education Delivery
1. Provide CIRAS or CIRAS Clients (as requested by CIRAS) with services related to the above expertise areas. This is typically provided through:
· Assessments of clients existing implementation of one or more of the above areas.
· Workshops consisting of training in and application of core principles, concepts, best practices, and implementation processes.
· On-site training, facilitation, and coaching with businesses and other organizations in one or more of the above areas.
· Execution of, on behalf of the client, one or more of the above areas.
1340 Administrative Services Building
2221 Wanda Daley Drive
Ames, IA 50011-1004 USA