The City of Auburn Hills Downtown Development Authority request innovative consultants to submit proposals for the branding services as outlined in this Request for Proposal (RFP). The purpose of the effort is to create a unique and comprehensive brand for Downtown Auburn Hills.
This Request for Proposals is intended to solicit and secure proposals from consultants who have experience in community promotion and identification (branding). The objective of this this effort is to have a unifying brand which will produce tangible increases in economic development activity, visitor activity and enhance Auburn Hills’ overall quality of life.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) is for the services outlined in this RFP that will promote Downtown Auburn Hills as a unique and progressive place to live, gather, shop, eat, conduct business, and invest.Consultants will produce a proposal in an “ala carte” format for possible phased implementation.
This versatile brand will be suitable for multiple applications, including but not limited to marketing, economic development and events.
Downtown Auburn Hills provides an array of businesses including restaurant, retail and service. Please see the attached for more information.
Downtown Auburn Hills Events include events such as Summerfest, Friday Night Concerts, Public Square events and a signature SeptemBEERfest event in the fall. There are also recreational opportunities including the Clinton River Trail and the Clinton River.
Scope of Work:
The Downton Development Authority and selected consultant(s) shall negotiate a mutually acceptable contract, including fees, a realistic timeline, and detailed Scope of Work. The Board asks that the proposalcontain separate prices for each item listed below. The Downtown Development Authority RFP for BrandingServices shall at a minimum consist of the following work items:
1. Develop a brand for Downton Auburn Hills. The brand of the downtown shall be thecenterpiece of all publications, social media, and other public relations pieces. Included inthis portion of the proposal shall be a positioning concept, logo and slogan.
2. Deliverables. This tangible product should include, but not limited to:
• Brand guidelines for internal and external use, and digital use
• Templates for print and online promotional materials
• Designs for billboards, banners, poster and directional signage
• Activities and events related to the downtown.
3. Develop Elements for website. We have a DDA website hosted on the City’s auburnhilIs.org site and are looking to refresh it.
• Business recruitment -information about the downtown and city
• Overview of downtown, featuring businesses with images
• Suggested webpage content to include recommended updates throughout the calendar year
Due Date: August 1
1827 N Squirrel Rd
Auburn Hills MI 48326
Top Public Relations News:
Leadership After Failure
Balancing Discipline and Experimentation in Social Media
PR Resources: gShift Labs Guide to SEO for PR
PR and Personal Nightmare for John Travolta
Top 5 PR Firms in Switzerland
Three Meetings you need to Schedule Right Now
Son of Inventor of Connect-4 Sues Hasbro
Innovation Lions Among Banking Sheep: Jarosław Augustyniak
Recognizing good marketing agencies
Taylor Swift vs. Kanye West: The PR Showdown