The City of Winooski, Vermont is seeking a professional, full-service marketing and communications firm to provide professional branding, marketing, and website redesign, development and implementation services, and associated staff training. The Successful agency shall fully coordinate all services under the Agreement with City Staff.
The intent of this project is to identify a brand for the City and to establish a strategic marketing plan and supporting website to:
- Create a unifying brand in keeping with the community vision for itself;
- Distinguish Winooski from its peers and competitors;
- Overcome out-of-date perceptions;
- Establish brand standards for use in all City of Winooski marketing and communications;
- Establish a strategic marketing plan;
- Develop an attractive, user-friendly and intuitive website;
- Coordinate and present staff training in effective use of the products and messaging.
The City of Winooski is a dense and changing municipality of just over 7,000 residents living within 1.5 square miles. For several years, the City of Winooski has used a variety of approaches to promoting and branding itself. As a result, departments have utilized numerous marks, logos, color schemes, and messages to market the City. The inconsistencies between approaches have created confusion with residents and visitors. The intent of this project is to develop a strategy that will establish a unified brand and marketing approach for the City. The City is seeking an innovative and creative contractor with sufficient experience to work effectively in a collaborative framework with elected officials, city staff, residents and community stakeholders.
SCOPE OF WORK
- A proven track record of marketing, branding and web design within complex systems, communities or institutions;
- Outstanding facilitation skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships among diverse populations;
- Ability to synthesize a vast amount of information and present it in an accessible and useful manner that is inclusive of all represented viewpoints;
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt approaches and methods.
Proposal due by 4:00pm March 31, 2017
Top Public Relations News:
Sue O’Keefe Joins Calysto as Chief Content Officer and Executive Vice President
PR News From Sunshine Sachs, Edelman PR & more
Using Consumer Reviews And Influencer Marketing To Boost PR
Northeastern Illinois University Issues Media Buying RFP
Shopping Related Apps Use on the Rise in the US
MWW Study Reveals Lax Attitudes Concerning Corporate Culture
Top 5 Annoying Press Release Words, and Why You Should Stop Using Them
PR Protection in the Era of “Fake News”
Rob Walton: Will Be Buried in Walmart Casket When He Dies
Austin, Texas Issues Cultural Tourism Marketing RFP