The City of Winooski, Vermont is seeking a professional, full-service marketing and communications firm to provide professional branding, marketing, and website redesign, development and implementation services, and associated staff training. The Successful agency shall fully coordinate all services under the Agreement with City Staff.
The intent of this project is to identify a brand for the City and to establish a strategic marketing plan and supporting website to:
- Create a unifying brand in keeping with the community vision for itself;
- Distinguish Winooski from its peers and competitors;
- Overcome out-of-date perceptions;
- Establish brand standards for use in all City of Winooski marketing and communications;
- Establish a strategic marketing plan;
- Develop an attractive, user-friendly and intuitive website;
- Coordinate and present staff training in effective use of the products and messaging.
The City of Winooski is a dense and changing municipality of just over 7,000 residents living within 1.5 square miles. For several years, the City of Winooski has used a variety of approaches to promoting and branding itself. As a result, departments have utilized numerous marks, logos, color schemes, and messages to market the City. The inconsistencies between approaches have created confusion with residents and visitors. The intent of this project is to develop a strategy that will establish a unified brand and marketing approach for the City. The City is seeking an innovative and creative contractor with sufficient experience to work effectively in a collaborative framework with elected officials, city staff, residents and community stakeholders.
SCOPE OF WORK
- A proven track record of marketing, branding and web design within complex systems, communities or institutions;
- Outstanding facilitation skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships among diverse populations;
- Ability to synthesize a vast amount of information and present it in an accessible and useful manner that is inclusive of all represented viewpoints;
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt approaches and methods.
Proposal due by 4:00pm March 31, 2017
Top Public Relations News:
NFL… Where Everyday is a Sunday
Who are the top Republican PR Firm CEOs
How to Land an Entry Level Public Relations Job
Cucumber PR Announces Recent Wins
MARKETING RFP ISSUED BY CITY OF RANCHO MIRAGE
Content Marketing Success: What Matters
Marketing RFP For Revitalization Specialist
4 Great E-mail Ecommerce PR Campaigns
SeaWorld Fighting Back
Hotwire PR, Kite Hill PR, Karbo Communications and Other PR Industry News