Communications RFP Issued By Virginia
The Southside Planning District Commission is seeking proposals to provide certain contractual consulting services related to the implementation of the GO Virginia initiative for Region 3. GO Virginia is a new initiative of the Commonwealth of Virginia intended to grow and diversify Virginia’s economy and create jobs through state financial incentives for regional projects that encourage collaboration between private sector companies, workforce, education and government in each region.
- Development of strategies, approaches and potential projects that will result in the highest probability of outcomes for Areas of Critical Need as defined in the Region 3 Growth & Diversification Plan, specifically in the area of Cyber Infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- A Regional Approach to deployment of cyber infrastructure
- Design of a Regional Collaboration that enables the Region to position itself more competitively to ISP vendors and funders that can enable last-mile broadband deployment
- Development of concepts that facilitate the connectivity of Middle-Mile and Last-Mile wired and wireless technologies
- Development of tools, programs, policies that enable to connectivity of Middle-Mile and Last-Mile broadband investments in the Region.
- Development of strategies, approaches and potential projects that will result in enabling existing initiatives that are aligned with Cyber Infrastructure, that can be scaled up and further expanded within the Region, including:
- Entrepreneurship and small business development
- Career pathway development
- Branding and image development for the Region
- Identification of sources of funding for Cyber Infrastructure projects and strategies to leverage support for such funding
- Other advisory services as needed.
Padilla PR is a Virginia based PR agency.
Top Public Relations News:
Desert Recreation District Issues Website RFP
Team Epiphany: Marketing Agency Profile
How a Marketing Agency Can Assist Business with Growth
San Mateo Health Issues Social Media RFP
Facebook censorship could open the China door
Communications PR for Major Entities May Need to Adjust to President-Elect Trump’s Tweeting
Karv Communications: PR Communications Support
PR Resources: Global Survey of Brand Marketing and B2B Audiences
Season 4 of Orange is the New Black
PR Review: Vocus News-On-Demand – SaaS PR Service for Professionals