The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit responses from qualified marketing and public relations consultants/firms to support New Hampshire’s Recovery Friendly Workplace Initiative. New Hampshire’s Recovery Friendly Workplace Initiative encourages an environment where employers, employees, and communities can collaborate to create positive change and eliminate barriers for those impacted by addiction. To learn more about the Initiative or becoming a Recovery Friendly Workplace, visit: https://www.recoveryfriendlyworkplace.com. CDFA invites proposals from interested consultants/firms with experience in public relations and social media strategy, implementation and management; marketing; and creative services.
Created in 1983, the NH Community Development Finance Authority (CDFA) is a statewide nonprofit public authority focused on maximizing the value and impact of community development, economic development and clean energy initiatives throughout New Hampshire. The organization leverages a variety of financial and technical resources, including the competitive deployment of grant, loan and equity programs. Those resources include New Hampshire state tax credits, federal Community Development Block Grant resources and the CDFA Clean Energy Fund. In June 2018, CDFA was allocated a one-time, $1 million appropriation to administer grant funds to nonprofit organizations delivering recovery friendly workplace programs. According to the authorizing legislation (House Bill 1817) (Exhibit A), “recovery friendly workplace programs” include programs that:
· Educate employers in evidence-based practices that demonstrably reduce substance misuse in the workplace;
· Create work environments that are conducive to enabling persons in addiction and mental health recovery to sustain and re-enter the workforce as productive members of society;
· Train employees, including specialized training for human resources personnel, on these matters;
· Raise public awareness and provide information that supports health and safety for employees; and
· Promote active community engagement that will assist in reducing the negative impact of unaddressed substance misuse and untreated mental health.
Scope of Work:
CDFA is seeking a qualified marketing and public relations consultant to support New Hampshire’s Recovery Friendly Workplace Initiative with the services outlined below. Responsive proposals will provide insight to how the consultant/firm will assist CDFA and its partners in achieving the following project goals:
· Raise awareness of the impact that Recovery Friendly Workplace programming and services have on businesses;
· Support growth of the Recovery Friendly Workplace pilot program and its potential to be replicated statewide and nationally; and
· Increase understanding of how strong public-private partnerships between nonprofits and businesses in New Hampshire generate outcomes for communities and individuals.
Marketing and Public Relations
· Development, implementation and management of integrated marketing, public relations and social media campaign strategies relevant to the Recovery Friendly Workplace Initiative.
· Development and design of materials that support the Recovery Friendly Workplace Initiative, to include but not be limited to: a. Visual storytelling assets including videos, infographics, etc.; b. Public service announcements; c. Marketing collateral
New Hampshire Community Development Finance Authority
Attn: Melissa Latham, Communications Manager
14 Dixon Ave, Suite 102
Concord, NH 03301
P: 603-226-2170 firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Public Relations News:
Hill+Knowlton Names Gary Goldhammer Chief Digital Strategist
Mexico Digital Agency RFP Issued
Creating a Logo for Your Company: Using a Logo to Drive PR for Your Brand
North Carolina School Issued Marketing RFP
Maximizing On Public Relations At SXSW
PRWeek Awards: Recognizing Excellence in Public Relations
NetBase’s Digital Channel Intelligence Offers Relevant Social Media Metrics
Media Buying RFP Issued In Maryland
MWW PR Group: Hired as Public Relations Agency of Record
Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide Appointed Global Communications Partner of UPS