The Denver Marketing Office (DMO) is seeking partnerships for strategic marketing and creative services in planning, managing, and implementing marketing campaigns for a wide variety of programs and initiatives throughout the City. The city is seeking firms who can also help to advance and elevate the City’s brand identity.
Scope of Work:
- Provide consulting services related to planning, managing, facilitating, and implementing marketing and branding initiatives related to City departments, programs, projects, events, and citywide priorities.
- Provide project-based consulting, planning, strategy, advertising, copywriting, design, production, and marketing support.
- Maintain brand consistency and uniformity with the City and County of Denver’s established graphics standards, including uses and development of logos for various departments and projects.
- Provide limited design, content, or user experience support for campaigns run on or tied to the City’s website, www.denvergov.org, and mobile web application, www.pocketgov.com.
- Develop concepts and designs for a variety of promotional and informational marketing materials, including but not limited to: flyers, posters, brochures, email marketing pieces, direct mail pieces, presentations, exhibit booths, reports, and signage for the City. Assignments may require copywriting for collateral materials and recommendation on, or assistance with, the production of materials.
- Develop advertising plans and materials to promote various department/agency programs, services, and initiatives. This may include campaign development, copywriting, graphic design, production, and advertising implementation in print, outdoor, broadcast, and digital mediums.
Successful proposing firms will be able to:
- Demonstrate a range of services available using direct in-house resources and/or proposed subcontractors.
- Provide examples of work highlighting a variety of traditional and digital marketing campaigns, ranging from simple implementation projects to strategic client assignments.
- Provide examples of fees and rate structures for simple projects, broad/strategic assignments, and media buying.
June 27th, 2017.
WELLINGTON E. WEBB
MUNICIPAL OFFICE BUILDING
201 WEST COLFAX AVE.,
DEPT. 304, 11TH FLOOR
DENVER, CO 80202
Top Public Relations News:
Baton Rouge Community College Needs a PR Agency
Marketing RFP Issued By Ocean, NJ
City of Detroit Issues RFP Seeking Media Strategist for Planning and Buying
TOH Public Relations Acquires Platform 67
Michael Cammarata: A Brilliant Entrepreneur
Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR (BPM-PR)
Buying a Home with an LLC Avoids Publicity
Integrated Marketing Firm Needed to Represent Utah Office of Tourism of France
History Colorado Center Issues Public Relations & Media RFP
The Future of Email Marketing