Digital Marketing RFP Issued By Youngstown State University in Ohio
Youngstown State University (YSU) is seeking qualified vendors to assist with the planning, optimization, management and placement of digital marketing assets. YSU, an urban research university, emphasizes a creative, integrated approach to education, scholarship, and service.
YSU consists of the College of Graduate Studies and six undergraduate colleges: the Williamson College of Business Administration; the Beeghly College of Education; the College of Creative Arts & Communication; the Bitonte College of Health and Human Services; the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences; and the College of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Degrees offered include associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate. YSU is located on a 145-acre campus near downtown Youngstown, Ohio and is equidistant (approximately 60 miles) from both Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
The activities of digital marketing campaigns should include:
- Integrated Campaign Management: Optimize digital marketing campaigns that reflect the current Youngstown State University brand and messaging.
- PPC Management & Reporting: Set up, manage and adjust Pay Per Click campaigns to achieve maximum CPC ratios.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Make recommendations to the Youngstown State University team to improve SEO quality on landing pages, conversion pages and other websites.
- Conversion Optimization: Provide conversion optimization guidelines for Youngstown State University team on all funnel pathways
- Analytics Management & Reporting: Provide Google Analytic oversight and analysis from PPC and online initiatives.
- Campaign Strategy & Planning: Plan, recommend and implement campaign strategy paralleled to the current Youngstown State University brand and messaging.
- Media Placement & Management: Place and manage all PPC and online initiatives using native social media and search platforms or integrated tools.
- Campaign Design: Provide graphic design assets for all online campaigns reflective of the Youngstown State University brand and messaging.
- Campaign Reporting: Provide weekly analytic reports of all digital marketing assets, including Google Analytics, Adwords, social media analytics or AdRoll analytics.
- Retargeting Implementation: Provide setup and implementation of retargeting pixels and code for placement on the Youngstown State University website.
Proposals are due by August 23 to:
Procurement Services Jones Hall – 2nd Floor
Youngstown State, University One University Plaza
Youngstown, Ohio 44555