Youngstown State University (YSU) is seeking qualified vendors to assist with the planning, optimization, management and placement of digital marketing assets. YSU, an urban research university, emphasizes a creative, integrated approach to education, scholarship, and service.
YSU consists of the College of Graduate Studies and six undergraduate colleges: the Williamson College of Business Administration; the Beeghly College of Education; the College of Creative Arts & Communication; the Bitonte College of Health and Human Services; the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences; and the College of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Degrees offered include associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate. YSU is located on a 145-acre campus near downtown Youngstown, Ohio and is equidistant (approximately 60 miles) from both Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
The activities of digital marketing campaigns should include:
- Integrated Campaign Management: Optimize digital marketing campaigns that reflect the current Youngstown State University brand and messaging.
- PPC Management & Reporting: Set up, manage and adjust Pay Per Click campaigns to achieve maximum CPC ratios.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Make recommendations to the Youngstown State University team to improve SEO quality on landing pages, conversion pages and other websites.
- Conversion Optimization: Provide conversion optimization guidelines for Youngstown State University team on all funnel pathways
- Analytics Management & Reporting: Provide Google Analytic oversight and analysis from PPC and online initiatives.
- Campaign Strategy & Planning: Plan, recommend and implement campaign strategy paralleled to the current Youngstown State University brand and messaging.
- Media Placement & Management: Place and manage all PPC and online initiatives using native social media and search platforms or integrated tools.
- Campaign Design: Provide graphic design assets for all online campaigns reflective of the Youngstown State University brand and messaging.
- Campaign Reporting: Provide weekly analytic reports of all digital marketing assets, including Google Analytics, Adwords, social media analytics or AdRoll analytics.
- Retargeting Implementation: Provide setup and implementation of retargeting pixels and code for placement on the Youngstown State University website.
Proposals are due by August 23 to:
Procurement Services Jones Hall – 2nd Floor
Youngstown State, University One University Plaza
Youngstown, Ohio 44555
Top Public Relations News:
Jackson Spalding: A Leading Mid-West PR Firm
Vice suspends executives over allegations
Porter Novelli Buys in Russia, SKD Knickerbocker Partners With Obama & Denver PR Moves
Phenix Salon Suites Is Seeking a PR Agency
The Dislike Button: Like it or Not, Facebook Is Changing
ReBlonde, Rani Rahav, Zamir Dahbash & Other PR Companies In Israel
Michael Vick Gives Lesson In Beating Bad PR
Should the World Cut Brian Bosworth Some Slack?
Utah Digital Media Agency Sought
Infographic: Email Marketing Lives On and “How Come?”