UNHCR PSP Brazil is looking to partner with qualified agencies to provide digital marketing services. The contract phase is planned from May 2020 to April 2022 (two-years) and potentially extendable for a further period of one more year (three-year contract) subject to satisfactory performance. The successful bidder will be requested to maintain their quoted price model for the duration of the contract. The selected vendor is required to manage and implement digital activities to help achieve the following objectives:
• 1 st year: To generate 3,537 new one-time donors and 8,885 new monthly donors
• 2 nd year: To generate 4,387 new one-time donors and 11,280 new monthly donors
• 3 rd year: To generate 4,805 new one-time donors and 12,356 new monthly donors
• Meet annual digital budget targets and required ROI criteria: 0.7 / 1.5 / 2.1
What you will learn...
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on 14 December 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people. In more than five decades, the agency has helped tens of millions of people restart their lives. Today, a staff of some 8,600 people in more than 125 countries continue to help more than 33.9 million globally displaced persons. To help and protect some of the world’s most vulnerable people in so many places and types of environments, UNHCR must purchase goods and services worldwide. For further information on UNHCR, its mandate and operations, please see http://www.unhcr.org
Scope of Work:
During the technical evaluation, in this section, the panel will score your company`s compliance regarding the required services listed under different points of section 2 and the capacity to achieve the proposed targets Your proposal is to be tailored as per requirements and information requested under different points of section 2, to ease the evaluation process. A general company profile will not be accepted.
• Describe your strategy to achieve the proposed targets.
• Account management, planning and digital marketing strategy:
please explain your compliance with the requirements listed above. Please explain any innovative suggestion your company has, in terms of campaigns, paid media strategy, channels, leads generation, fundraising operations, donor journey approach or any other strategy aimed to acquire quality, long-term committed high life-time value donors and reduce the attrition rate.
• Media strategic planning, buying, implementation and management and reporting, please provide the following sample: o one (1) sample media plan
o one (1) sample weekly campaign management report
o one (1) sample of monthly analysis report
• Creative development, please provide the following sample:
o three (3) successful creative pieces c) Staff qualifications, account management
Account management is crucial for running a successful digital campaign. This section is dedicated to measuring the proposed customer service towards the PSP Brazil team. During the technical evaluation, in Brazil/RFP/PSP/2020/001 4 this section, the panel will score the experience of the core people who will work on UNHCR project (based on the number of years and demonstrated expertise in the area):
• Please provide short biographies of core staff who will be working on the account. Please make sure you elaborate on this section properly, to understand the level of support proposed for managing our account.
d) Vendor Registration Form: If your company is not already registered with UNHCR, you should complete, sign and submit with your technical proposal the Vendor Registration Form (Annex C);
e) Please indicate your acknowledgement of the UNHCR General Conditions of Contract for the Provision of Services (Annex D) and include it in your submitted Technical Proposal.
f) Please indicate your acknowledgment of the UNHCR Special Data Protection Conditions (Annex E) and include it in your submitted Technical Proposal.
Erzsebet Gal, Ass. PSP Officer, at email@example.com.