The Town of Gananoque is seeking proposals from qualified respondents to provide Professional Public Relations Services for the Town of Gananoque and Township of Leeds and the Thousand Islands.
The Town and the Township are currently in the midst of the project, “Creating an Ecosystem for Innovative Business” which is funded through a Rural Economic Development Grant managed by Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. All ventures within this project, including this Public Relations Campaign are based around investment attraction. We are aware of the diverse economy, rich entrepreneurial history, and amazing business opportunities we have to offer. We are looking to connect and share this knowledge with those entrepreneurial spirits seeking a work life balance that our communities have already mastered. The overall objective is to obtain journalistic editorial content promoting the Town and Township as a place to do business.
As an innovative force in undertaking new economic approaches, the Town and Township are open to creative, outside the box ideas to continue pushing to the next level. To continue growth within our economy, we would like to focus our efforts on areas that we have uncovered as promising opportunities, Entrepreneurial endeavors. As a leading-edge region we are looking into taking further steps towards national recognition.As the Town and Township are centrally located, the audience market place is Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, and beyond.
Scope of Work:
Public Relations Firms are requested to a provide proposal no longer than four pages that must contain description of company, approach and outcomes, and references which caters to the main focuses of this RFP which includes but is not limited to;
- Creation of a two year based PR campaign
o The following should be taken into consideration:
- Looking to raise awareness through journalistic articles
- Seeking national acknowledgment and excitement ignition
- Interest in blogs, national newspapers, online platforms, business magazines
- Importance on testimonial approach from successful businesses in the area
- Messaging must be consistent for each approach and refer to our excellent quality of life
- Each innovative, organic approach must be accompanied with an anticipated outcome
- Provide a general fee breakdown for each proposed approach in accordance with the yearly budgets
Proposal Number ED-2018-04
TOWN OF GANANOQUE
Public Relations Campaign
30 King Street East, P.O. Box 100 Gananoque, ON K7G 2T6
Attention: Laura Godard