The Habitat Conservation Trust Foundation (HCTF) is a non-profit environmental granting organization based in Victoria, British Columbia. The HCTF Board of Directors has recently approved the use of social media to communicate about HCTF and seek a firm to create and post content on HCTF social media accounts, and to provide social media monitoring and analytics services.
Vision: A future where freshwater fish, wildlife and their habitats are healthy and valued by all British Columbians.
Mission: It is the mission of HCTF to improve the conservation outcomes of BC’s fish and wildlife, and the habitats in which they live. We make a difference by funding conservation projects and by educating and engaging the public about BC’s natural assets.
Scope of Work:
- Create HCTF Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Monitor social media channels for mentions of our organization. Negative feedback is to be brought to the attention of HCTF’s Communications Officer as soon as possible.
- Convert information provided by HCTF into engaging social media posts.
- Work with HCTF to draft responses to questions and feedback posted on our social media accounts.
- Curate content from HCTF’s partner organizations, grant recipients and other sources that aligns with our vision, mission and values.
- Post approved content to HCTF’s social media channels (all content to be approved by HCTF Officer before posting).
- Provide HCTF with reports measuring reach, engagement and other metrics as directed by HCTF.
- Make suggestions for improving HCTF’s use of social media to help achieve our goals of (1) increasing recognition of our organizational impact and (2) strengthening engagement with key audiences.
107 – 19 Dallas Road,
Victoria, BC V8V 5A6
Top Public Relations News:
News From Golin, Porter Novelli, Stagwell Media, and Huge
Waggener Edstrom Expands in South Korea
5 Best Blogs to Announce a New Start-up
Municipality of Cumberland Seeks Tourism PR Firm
Can Glenn Beck reinvent himself as the voice of reason?
Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Tops Twitterverse on Thanksgiving Weekend
The Ads that Make Us Fat
CITY OF WAUPACA HIRING BRANDING AGENCY
Mitsubishi in trouble on both sides of the world
BRANSON/LAKES AREA TOURISM ISSUES MARKETING RFP