The Judson Independent School District desires to identify and select a marketing firm who will design, develop and implement a strategic advertising and public relations campaign in collaboration with JISD that will promote, sustain and increase enrollment within the Judson Independent School District
1.1 DISTRICT OVERVIEW:
1.1.1 Judson ISD is a public school district encompassing 55.87 square miles providing services to the cities of Converse, Kirby and Live Oak. The District also serves portions of the cities of San Antonio, Universal City, Schertz, Selma and certain areas of unincorporated Bexar County.
1.1.2 The District currently has four high schools, four alternative learning programs, five middle schools, twenty elementary schools, two transportation facilities, one distribution/maintenance complex, two administration buildings, and one central kitchen.
1.1.3 Judson ISD has an average daily attendance of approximately 23,100 students and about 3,100 employees.
1.2 DESCRIPTION: The Judson Independent School District desires to identify and select a marketing individual or firm who will design, develop and implement a strategic advertising and public relations campaign in collaboration with JISD that will promote, sustain and increase enrollment within the Judson Independent School District. The District reserves the right to accept/reject any and all proposal documents.
1.2 TYPE AND TERM OF CONTRACT: The contract shall commence on or about March 20, 2020 for an initial period of two (2) years with options, at the District’s discretion, for three (3) additional one (1) year extensions.
Scope of Work:
SCOPE OF WORK: JISD is requesting proposals from a qualified marketing individual or firm who will design, develop and implement a strategic advertising and public relations campaign in collaboration with JISD that will promote, sustain and increase enrollment within the Judson Independent School District. The JISD invites proposals outlining your qualifications for:
· Strategic research and plan development.
· Coordinate advertising campaigns (print, broadcast, digital, online, email, etc) to include written plans, objectives, audience description, strategies, tactics and budget.
· Creative strategy and design (collaterals, reports, advertising and visual display, broadcast or social media materials).
· Concept development, including quality graphic design.
· Develop original copy (text), copywriting and editing. This may also include Spanish marketing.
· Media planning and buying: media negotiations, client meetings, phone calls and correspondence related to specific media buy plans.
· Experience with using the concept of Geo-fencing advertising/marketing.
· Website development and maintenance.
· Build messaging that can be used in various channels including earned media, social media and paid traditional media geo-targeting key audiences through timely/relevant channels resulting in increased awareness thereby driving traffic to the JISD website.
· Develop a concrete social media strategy using tools like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
· Develop and pitch storylines and press releases, fact sheets and industry highlights to the media, coordinate media interviews and press conferences.
· Support communication efforts (i.e. blog posts, monthly eNewsletters, etc.) as needed.
· Develop and maintain targeted media lists.
8012 Shin Oak Live Oak, TX 78233-2457
Top Public Relations News:
Phenix Salon Suites Is Seeking a PR Agency
Global Non-Profit Black Jaguar-White Tiger Foundation Launches Exclusive Line Of Hemp Products For Pets
What’s Happening at Bell Pottinger, Alison Brod & APCO Worldwide
Sunset Valley Issues Marketing RFP
Public Relations News Recap
New York County Says Public Relations Will Help More People Work
PR Parents Just Don’t Understand: 72% of Public Relations Pro’s Don’t “Get” PR
Northwest Regional Council Issues Marketing RFP
Parkland College Issues RFP For Strategic Digital Media Advertising Services
Safe Travels Kit: Great for Now