Marketing & Communications Services Agency for Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority
The Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority is seeking to identity and potentially engage qualified firms or to serve as our agency for Marketing Services. The Port Authority was created in 1968 by action and agreement of the City of Cleveland and Cuyahoga County. Since that time, the PA has provided maritime, economic development and related facilities and services in furtherance of its authorized powers and mission.
Role of the Marketing Agency
The role of outside Marketing Agency (‘Agency”) is to provide the Port Authority with marketing services and expertise including, but not limited to the following areas:
• Brand Identity & Campaign Design & Optimization
• Communication Strategy Development & Implementation
• Digital & Print Media Buying
• Experiential Marketing
• SEO Optimization
• Social Media Management & Marketing
• Influencer Marketing
• Marketing & Collateral Material Design
• Video Development & Production
• Event production and Management
• Development of all other required collateral material including short and long form written pieces, media releases, printed materials, ad copy, opinion pieces, info. graphics and more.
In most instances the Agency will work directly with and under the direction of the Chief Commercial Officer, and/or his designee on the management team. The Port Authority reserves the right and will from time to time engage other Agencies on other projects as the need arises.
Statement of Qualifications
Please submit a Statement of Qualifications (‘SOQ”) consisting of at least the following information:
• A general statement describing the relevant experience and qualifications of your firm and the principal contact(s) who will provide service
• Provide professional summaries for each contact who will provide service to the PA and describe their expected role
• Describe in detail relevant experience representing public agencies, non-profit entities and forprofit firms for whom you or your firm have provided services on the types of matters listed above or other relevant matters
• Provide examples of marketing work your firm has provided for public agencies, non-profits and for-profit firms.
• Provide detailed information and data establishing how your firm and any partners will address DEI in this engagement. Include any pertinent information such as minority and female ownership in your firm, diversity in your workforce, M/FBE ownership among your partner firms and their employment diversity, any plans for addressing DEI your firm may have adopted, and other pertinent information.
• Provide at least three references with current or past clients for whom you performed services comparable to the needs of the PA. You must include at least one public agency reference. Provide contact names and phone numbers.
• Provide any other information, material, or presentations appropriate for this submission
Please submit the Statements electronically to Melisa Freilino (email@example.com) at the Port Authority by close of business on December 13, 2021.
Any procedural questions may be directed to David S. Gutheil, Chief Commercial Officer.