Marketing RFP Issued By Housing Authority County of Monterey
With this Request for Proposal (RFP), HACM seeks to acquire the services of a qualifiedl marketing firm to support its marketing initiatives. HACM invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in brand development and management; marketing; social media strategy, implementation, and management; website design and development; and market research. Preference will be given to agencies providing a broad range of services; subcontracts withlocal providers are acceptable.
The work to be performed will support HACM’s primary mission to provide, administer, and encourage quality affordable housing and related services to eligible residents of Monterey County, which include Housing Choice Vouchers (formerly Section 8) Public Housing, Farm Labor Housing, Tax Credit and other Affordable Housing Programs. The contract period will be from May 14, 2020 through May 31, 2022.
HACM partners with a broad spectrum of community non-profits, city and county agencies, and state organizations to address affordable housing and housing shortage issues. We align our partners’ goals with our extensive industry expertise to achieve results.
Scope of Work:
Working in collaboration with the Executive Team at HACM, the marketing contractor will work towards and measure efforts against the following goals:
• Drive measurable traffic and leads to HACM both through direct digital channels and through qualified sales lead targeting by using a marketing mix that spans digital, PR, event support and targeted offline communications
• Build greater industry awareness of HACM’s programs and custom solutions and position HACM as an innovator and thought leader in the space
• Maintain HACM’s website and provide support to make any changes needed
Scope of Work
The scope of work will include the following:
• Serve as HACM’s expert advisor for the development and implementation of marketing strategies and day to day website maintenance
Marketing and Public Relations
• Provide graphic design and content development for digital, print, and collateral material, as requested
• Manage public relations resources to accomplish the objectives as described in the marketing plan
• Provide strategic campaign support, including planning, development, and execution; multi-channel outreach and branded material development
• Support HACM’s internal marketing needs by providing integrated collateral templates
• Provide website design, development, and content services, as needed.
• Provide social media strategy development, content, and execution.
• Advising HACM on maintaining brand consistency
• Making recommendations on brand advancement
3:00pm PST, Tuesday, May 29, 2020
Agencies worth considering for this assignment include Coyne PR and DKC PR.