The purpose of this RFP is to seek the services of a qualified vendor or vendors to produce · videography, digital media, web-based tourism travel calendar, & site touring application for DMRA marketing purposes.
The Johnson County Purchasing Department exists to provide the best service possible to all Johnson County Departments and to protect the interests of the Johnson County Taxpayers in all expenditures. Included in this responsibility is assuring fair and equitable treatment of all vendors doing business with Johnson County without regard to political pressure or discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, handicap or sex. The office is overseen by Purchasing Agent Ralph McBroom C.P.M., who has been appointed by the Johnson County Purchasing Board. This board is comprised of Johnson County’s three District Judges, the County Judge and one County Commissioner.
Scope of Work:
Johnson County, TN is seeking offers from interested companies and/or individuals to send their proposals for video production & digital media related services.
- Scope Detail and Functional Requirements
The vendor(s) will be required to enter into an agreement(s) to provide professional, competitively priced video production & other digital media services for Johnson County, TN for the following:
- Digital Support/Social Media Boosting
- Videography of Johnson County Tourist Destinations
- Creation of web-based Tourism Travel Calendar
- Creation of Mural and Heritage Site Touring Application for Walking Downtown Mountain City
- Scope of Work Basics
Upon award(s), the vendor(s) will be required to conduct a kick-off meeting with the Johnson County/DMRA team to confirm goals and creative direction. During that meeting, the video(s) timeline, storyboard, acquisition of assets and any other technical aspects will be discussed.
The project portion of videography production should include:
- Creative consulting / pre-production, concepting planning
- All script-writing as necessary
- All production crews, equipment and supplies
- All editorial services and equipment
- Music / sound effects licensing
- Finished production including color correction and mastering, both audio and video
- FINAL MASTERING/ENCODING FOR ONLINE USE TO FORMATS DEEMED APPROPRIATE FOR
FINAL USE BY JOHNSON COUNTY, TN & DMRA.
Other project portion production requirements shall be discussed within the kick-off meeting based off of proposal(s) submissions
- Proposed content shall include both written andvisual information of area tourist destinationsto; 1. Draw more visitors to the area, 2. To promote local events, and 3. To enhance guided touring of downtown Mountain City showing points of interest, things to do, and places to stay.
- Proposed content must not contradict or conflict in any way with all other on-going marketing campaigns for Johnson County, TN.
- Content provided under this proposal must be new, exclusive, never before used or seen content.
Proposal submissions may also focus on expansion of other currently on-going marketing campaign efforts of previously awarded marketing contracts that proposing vendors may have been awarded. Project expansions must show proof of project differences between campaigns and be able to be measured independently of each other.
February 17, 2021; 2:00 PM
Dustin Shearin RE: Tourism Marketing Services 2021 RFP 211 N. Church Street Mountain City, TN 37683
Top Public Relations News:
Arizona Issues RFP For Canada Media Relations
NASCAR PR Firm & Ad Agency To Cooperate: Ogilvy & Mather With Taylor PR
Orange County Sanitation District Issues Communications RFP
Tips For Success From Self-Made Billionaire Henry Swieca
Essential Metrics to Measure Success
Using the Cloud Crowd, Talent Taken Social
NSLC SEEKS CONSUMER MARKETING FIRM
First Nations University of Canada Seeks Video Company
Southwest Airlines Gets New Advertising Partner
Bortles not impressing in Jax