Scope of Work:
Website, mobile and digital advertising campaigns using Ocean County’s own library of audio and video commercials and /or static and animated banners on highly visible websites, news platforms, radio, television and social media, chosen specifically for their volume of traffic, targeting capabilities and the demographics of their reach. The vendor(s) may also qualify if able to provide associated forms of media to include, but not limited to, blogging, print ads, signage, digital boards, social media, QR Code marketing programs and SEO strategies. All Ad Campaign components and placement must be approved by the Ocean County Tourism Director prior to placement. This media campaign will consist of video pre-rolled ads and/or video overlays and/or various digital creatives on select, targeted websites, you tube channels, radio stations, and social media. Technology strategies to include, but not limited to: geo-targeting, demographic and behavioral targeting, search retargeting, contextual targeting, social media marketing, search engine optimization, content advertising and more. The provider must agree to include documented reporting of metrics consisting of, but not limited to: Proof of date ranges with number of impressions and/or materials delivered, click through rates, zip codes / geographic impact, overall reach versus the total impressions and customized targets ordered by Ocean County Business Development and Tourism in the campaign flight. The provider’s representative must have a very strong familiarity with Ocean County, and must be dedicated to the specific goals and branding intentions of Ocean County Business Development and Tourism. Expertise and advisement must be focused on and tailored to the goals of Ocean County Business Development and Tourism marketing. Video production is NOT part of this request.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM INFORMATION:
1. Name of the individual(s) to be assigned to perform the tasks.
2. Experience of the individual(s) to be assigned including a listing of experience with the County of Ocean and/or experience with New Jersey.
3. A statement concerning the ability of the vendor to perform tasks assigned by the County in a timely fashion.
4. A description of the support staff available to the individual(s) to be assigned.
5. A signed, completed copy of the enclosed RFQ Document Checklist and documents required therein.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS All responses to the Request for Qualifications (“RFQ”):
1. Will be opened publicly in the Administration Building, Room 335, 101 Hooper Avenue, Toms River, New Jersey, commencing at 4:00 p.m., prevailing time, on February 25, 2021.
2. Must be enclosed in a sealed envelope bearing the name and address of the submitter, the name of this RFQ and the RFQ date on the outside of the envelope. All proposals should be stapled or clipped in the upper left corner.
3. Responses which are to be hand delivered the day of the opening must be taken and presented to the Ocean County Administrator at the time the responses to this RFQ are called for.
4. Responses to the RFQ which are to be mailed, shall be mailed to the: OCEAN COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR 101 HOOPER AVENUE, ROOM 335 P.O. BOX 2191 TOMS RIVER, NJ 08754-2191 and must be received prior to 4:00 p.m., prevailing time on the date on which they are to be opened.
5. The County will not be responsible for late mail deliveries and no responses to this RFQ will be accepted by the County if received after the time stipulated above.
6. An original and three copies of your response to this RFQ must be submitted for your response to be deemed complete. Person authorized to do so must sign each proposal in ink or ballpoint pen. All original forms submitted must be original ink signature, no photocopies or digital signatures will be accepted.
The Director of Ocean County Business Development & Tourism shall designate a committee to review and rank all responses. The selection criteria to be used in awarding a contract for the services described herein, shall include:
1. Vendor must offer high-quality advertising platforms that reach specific audiences who are within the geographic and demographic profile that fulfill Ocean County Business Development and Tourism’s marketing goals. This request is for the media platforms for ad placement, this is not a request for a Marketing/Advertising Agency’s services;
2. Vendor must have a strategic marketing acumen, creative flexibility and access to the most current technology to achieve highly impactful impressions and to maximize our destination’s visibility and our budget’s ROI;
3. Vendor is required to demonstrate an excellent track-record and proven commitment to tailored advisement and customer service, and full understanding of their client’s needs. Vendor must have extensive knowledge of the landscape, attractions, character and story of Ocean County as a tourism destination;
4. Vendors with opportunities for relevant, value-added, multi-media offerings, including blogging, billboards, print, radio, QR Code marketing programs, etc, to enhance the success of
4:00pm, prevailing time on February 25, 2021
County Administrator’s Office Administration Building, Room 335 101 Hooper Avenue Toms River, New Jersey 08753
Top Public Relations News:
EASTWEST Public Relations Feature
The Facebook Effect: thinkThin Campaign by Formic Media
Pornhub Is Necessary Viewing For PR Professionals
They’re here – Facebook Added the New “Reactions” for Global Use
Conde Nast’s Shannon Eis Joins MWW PR as SVP, Corporate Communications
Procter & Gamble Educates Consumers
2020 Influencer Marketing Trends
PiNkey AG Retains Tower PR as Agency of Record
Euro Decline Can’t Overshadow Value, Focus Trier Germany
Legal Communicators: Marlen Kruzhkov , And Others..