Marketing RFP Issued By Sacramento Employment and Training Agency
Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design and
Website Maintenance Services
The purpose of this RFQ is to solicit quotes from prospective firms to work
with the Sacramento Employment and Training Agency’s Management Team
on an as-needed basis in managing the marketing, advertising, graphic
design, and website maintenance needs of SETA.
For more information about SETA programs and services visit:
Deadline and Submittal Procedure:
SETA must receive all quotes no later than 4:00 p.m. PST, Monday, August 29, 2022.
Quotes must be emailed to:
Sacramento Employment and Training Agency
Attention: Roy Kim, Deputy Director-Workforce Development
All quotes must be received by SETA no later than 4:00 p.m., PST, Monday,August 29, 2022. In accordance with SETA’s procurement policies and
procedures, quotes received after 4:00 p.m., PST, Monday, August 29, 2022 will not be considered—NO EXCEPTIONS.
To be considered for funding, submit ONE (1) reproducible copy of a quotedeveloped in response to this RFQ.
This quote must be signed by a principal of the company (officer, director,manager or owner) who is authorized to submit the quote for the responding agency. The quote must also include documentation indicating by what authority the person(s) is/are authorized to negotiate and contractually bind.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
Work with the SETA’s Management Team, as needed, for:
• Marketing, Advertising and Graphic Design
• Broadcast Commercial Production
• Media Buying
• Video Production
The criteria to be utilized in the selection of service providers shall be:
• The effectiveness of the agency or organization in delivering marketing, advertising graphic design, and website hosting and maintenance services based on demonstrated performance.
• The agency’s or organization’s responses to the RESPONSE SECTION of this RFQ.
Quote for Services to Be Provided
SETA invites your agency to submit a quote to provide the services outlined above under Scope of Services.
The quote must contain the following information:
1. Flat Hourly Rate for Scope of Services
2. Other costs which would not be included in hourly rate for Scope of Services
3. General Overview, including:
• Company name, address, phone number, email address, and contact person
• Agency history
• Size of agency by billings and staff
4. Experience, including:
• Current client list
• Specific areas of expertise
• In-house vs. outsourcing capabilities
• Background on staff including an overview of requisite experience assigned to provide
scope of services for identified projects.
5. Account Management System, including:
• Methodology for meeting project deadlines
• Methodology in reporting project activity
6. Agency’s Approach, including:
• Creative strategy
• Media strategy
7. Creative Sample
• Sample of a successful marketing/advertising and website development campaign.
Questions regarding this RFQ should be addressed to: Roy Kim at (916) 263-3814 or email