Marketing RFP Issued By Safe Home
Working in collaboration with Management Staff at Safe Home, the marketing vendor will work towards and measure efforts against the following goals:
• Build greater community awareness of Safe Home’s services and programs as a domestic violence services provider in both Adams and York Counties.
• Increase awareness of Safe Home as a community agency in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, and its surrounding areas.
• Drive measurable traffic to Safe Home through various media outlets, including, but not limited to, radio advertisements, PR, event support, and other targeted communications.
• Craft key advertising messages about the issues of domestic violence and human trafficking in Adams and York Counties to help educate these communities about Safe Home’s mission and cause.
• Position Safe Home as one of the key agencies in both Adams and York Counties for the provision of domestic violence and human trafficking direct services.
• Promote and advertise Safe Home’s 24-hour crisis hotline number to potential clients in a manner that will not create additional safety concerns for Safe Home staff or clients.
YWCA Hanover Safe Home is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to providing direct services to victims of domestic violence and human trafficking in Adams and York Counties. Safe Home strives to empower clients to achieve their self-defined goals and to support their ability to obtain and maintain their personal safety. Safe Home offers comprehensive services to victims and survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking, including, but not limited to safety planning, options counseling, legal advocacy, 24-hour crisis hotline, emergency shelter, and referrals to our community partners. While Safe Home has operated in the Hanover, Pennsylvania area for nearly 40 years, Safe Home recently undertook services to victims of domestic violence and human trafficking in Adams County, Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.ywcahanover.org
YWCA Hanover Safe Home (Safe Home), an 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with offices in Hanover and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, requests proposals for limited marketing services. Questions regarding this RFP should be directed to Michelle Shae, Program Director, at email@example.com no later than 4:30PM on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. Responses to all questions will be sent via email within three (3) business days. Electronic submissions of the proposals are required and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RFP Submission for Marketing Services” in the subject line.
To ensure fairness to all vendors responding to this RFP, a selection committee will review the results of all responses will review the results of all responses. During the RFP process, it is forbidden for a vendor to contact any associate member, employee, or manager of the YWCA Hanover or YWCA Hanover Safe Home to solicit information regarding the progress of this RFP. If any vendor attempts to solicit information they will automatically be disqualified and eliminated from consideration. When a selection is made, Safe Home will notify each vendor if they have won the award or were not selected as vendor of choice. Safe Home will not give any vendor information regarding why they did not win.
Scope of Work:
The scope of work will include the following:
• Serve as Safe Home’s expert advisor for the development and implementation of marketing strategies for its primary mission.
• Develop a marketing plan focused on achieving Safe Home’s Marketing Goals.
• Develop radio, print, social media, and/or television advertising campaigns in support of both Safe Home’s mission and special events.
• Create annual planning objectives and reporting for ensuring tactics are managed on brand and on budget.
• Provide content development for advertisements through various media outlets as requested.
• Create a strategic approach to promote and provide Safe Home’s 24-hour crisis hotline number to the public and potential clients in a manner that will not create additional safety concerns for Safe Home staff or clients.
• Conduct market research to identify and target outreach efforts to potential domestic violence and human trafficking clients
• Provide Safe Home with regular reports detailing the results of any market research efforts, as well as suggestions to better improve marketing efforts.
• Provide all requested services in a manner compliant with Safe Home’s internal and funder policies
Relevant agencies to consider include Edelman PR and SS PR.