Marketing RFP Issued By Wichita State University
The PPMC at Wichita State University is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that works with the public and private sectors to conduct research, evaluation, training, and community development.
Enhancing public service to best serve your community.
Provide Unbiased Information: We are data-driven. We believe good information helps you provide the best services to your community.
Use Resources Wisely: We know financial and human resources are limited. We utilize resources to best serve your organization.
Ensure Diverse Perspectives: We include a multitude of voices and sources. We believe diversity in all forms makes organizations and communities stronger.
Elevate Community Service: We believe community service is critical work. We want you to be your best so our communities and our residents can thrive.
Create Value: We ensure our work has a positive impact for your organization and your purpose.
Scope of Work:
Currently, this contract would cover services for:
• Kansas Government Finance Officers Association (KSGFOA): annual training offerings, annual
the conference, and updating the Association website
• City Clerks and Municipal Finance Officers Association (CCMFOA): annual Academy/Institute
training and certification programs, Conference, and virtual trainings
• Kansas County Clerks and Election Officers Association (KCCEOA): annual Academy/Institute
training and certification programs and website
• Kansas Association of City/County Management (KACM): annual conference marketing and
• Partnership between Kansas Department of Commerce and Kansas Board of Regents: Annual
Workforce Innovation Conference marketing and administration
• Other trainings/events as needed
• Developing digital marketing content for training and event registration. PPMC currently uses
Constant Contact to develop registration invitation emails- vendor can make suggestion for other
programs to be used.
• Developing and maintaining event web pages that contain information about events, including
speakers, presentation topics, sponsor information, event schedule, etc.
• Assist in developing short videos that announce training/events, provide short bursts of training
information, or serve as on-demand training modules for clients. Videos could include a recording of
a presenter with a PPT or a recording of a presenter with graphic/music overlays.
• Develop training and event materials such as programs, handouts, postcard mailers, sponsor
graphics, table tents, promotional items, name badges, certificates, etc.
• Assistance in developing social media schedules and posts
• Assistance in developing and delivering event sponsor benefits
• Updating all information on KCCEOA and KSGFOA association websites and provide analytic
• Assistance may also be requested for internally hosted events or programs such as EngageWSU,
Women in Public Service (WPS), or Local Government Network (LGN).
• All work products will be saved in the PPMC shared drive for accessibility
• Share event information through member listservs
Due Date: October 1st, 2021 @ 2:00 PM
Procurement Officer: Robby Murray
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Wichita State University
Office of Purchasing
1845 Fairmount, Campus Box 38
Wichita, KS 67260-0038
Agencies to consider for this assignment include Ruder Finn and Edelman PR.