MARKETING RFP ISSUED IN KANSAS
Sedgwick County, Kansas (hereinafter referred to as “county”) is seeking a firm or firms to provide on-call marketing services for the Central Plains Area Agency on Aging (CPAAA) and Sedgwick County Department on Aging (SCDOA).
Sedgwick County, located in south-central Kansas, is one of the most populous of Kansas’ 105 counties with a population estimated at more than 514,000 persons. It is the sixteenth largest in area, with 1,008 square miles, and reportedly has the second highest per capita wealth among Kansas’ counties. Organizationally, the county is a Commission/Manager entity, employs nearly 2,500 persons, and hosts or provides a full range of municipal services, e.g. – public safety, public works, criminal justice, recreation, entertainment, cultural, human/social, and education. Central Plains Area Agency on Aging/Sedgwick County Department on Aging is looking for an on-call marketing firm to develop a positive public agency image and assist with brand development for the agency. We want to promote the agency and specific services through advertising efforts while aligning with the overall goals and mission of the organization. CPAAA’s mission: Assisting seniors, caregivers, persons with disabilities and individuals with low income to achieve improved health and greater independence. What does CPAAA do?: CPAAA/SCDOA is a government agency under the auspices of Sedgwick County with funding from Federal, State and Local government to assist Kansans in Butler, Harvey and Sedgwick Counties with long term care and support services including local programming offered by this agency and contracted partners. CPAAA provides information, assistance and support to help older adults, caregivers and adults with disabilities to learn about their long term care options and resources available to them through CPAAA/SCDOA or other government and private businesses.
Scope of Work:
Sedgwick County, Kansas (hereinafter referred to as “county”) is seeking a firm or firms to provide On-call Marketing Services. The following objectives have been identified for this contract:
1. Acquire On-call Marketing Services meeting the parameters, conditions and mandatory requirements presented in the document.
2. Establish contract pricing with the vendor that has the best proven “track-record” in performance, service and customer satisfaction.
3. Acquire On-call Marketing Services with the most advantageous overall cost to the county
Central Plains Area Agency on Aging/Sedgwick County Department on Aging is looking for an on-call marketing firm to develop a positive public agency image and assist with brand development for the agency. We want to promote the agency and specific services through advertising efforts while aligning with the overall goals and mission of the organization. The selected firm should provide creative assistance through the development and implementation of advertising, brand development and program promotion:
• Create multiple ads and marketing messages, elevator speech, and materials to reach a wide audience and all demographics, including older adults and caregivers of all ages.
• Develop concepts and messaging for radio or television ads, and other means to promote the agency such as video, social media and education opportunities.
• Work with internal and external partners to develop ads, provide creative input and develop creative ideas to promote the organization and programs.
Develop a marketing plan for 2020-2021 for the organization and specific internal programs identified:
• Utilize the brand book, strategic plan, program information, and the mission and goals of the organization to develop strategies to achieve the established marketing goals for the organization and programs/services.
• Support the implementation of the strategic plan and assist with modifications or additions as needed.
Develop materials and modify materials including brochures, information cards, palm cards and promotional materials
• Develop new materials as needed to promote a consistent brand and messaging.
• Update current materials to ensure consistent messaging and branding.
• Review current materials and make recommendations for enhancement of branding and messaging opportunities.
• Provide input on the website.
• Search out and obtain images that will assist in enhancing the organizations brand.
December 15, 2020.
Jaimee Witmer Sedgwick County Purchasing Department 525 N. Main, Suite 823 Wichita, KS 67203