The Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund (Maryland Auto) is an automobile insurance carrier created by the State of Maryland in 1973. Its primary business is to supply automobile insurance coverage to Maryland residents who have been turned down by two private carriers or cancelled by one private carrier. Maryland Auto only provides automobile insurance coverage.
This account would be administered from the Baltimore office in accordance with Part I section C below.
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit proposals from advertising agencies who can provide media strategy development and media placement services- including digital, social, mass media, out of home and experiential advertising campaigns. The ideal vendor will have experience in creating integrated media plans targeting specific audiences, optimizing campaigns based on metrics and providing analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns. This RFP process seeks to identify the best overall agency partner for Maryland Auto. Total cost will not be the only factor in making the determination. Other factors that may contribute to the selection process include but are not limited to:
• Project approach and understanding of Maryland Auto’s objectives and requirements
• Vendor’s experience with customers similar to Maryland Auto
• Feedback from customer references
• Ability to meet Maryland Auto requirements regarding reporting and analytics
Scope of Work:
The purpose of this RFP is to select an agency to assist with developing media strategy and placing media to educate drivers about Maryland Auto and the products, services and payment options that Maryland Auto offers. Media tactics could include radio, television, out of home, digital- display/ content, SEO and paid search. Annual advertising budget, including any agency fees, may range from $50,000 to $300,000. Goals of the media campaign include increasing awareness of Maryland Auto among Maryland drivers in need of coverage outside of the standard market and among auto insurance producers in the state. The selected agency will provide analytics and metrics that will guide decisions regarding allocation of resources, optimization and measurement of ROI.
1. Company Background
• Company Name
• Company Address
• Years in business
• Contact name, Phone number, e-mail
• Parent Company Name and Address
• Financial report
2. Samples of Work: This section must include descriptive information indicating how each firm and/or business entity has participated in providing services like those requested in this RFP.
3. References: Please provide three references, listing company name and address, contact name, phone, e-mail for each company, and a brief description of the services you provided. 4. Market differentiators: Please identify for Maryland Auto why your company is the vendor we should select for this engagement and identify how your company differentiates itself from your competitors.
5. Pricing: Include all pricing information in your response. Costs should include agency fee schedule for strategy development, media placement, analytics and ongoing support. Evaluation Criteria Submissions will be evaluated on, but not limited to the following general criteria.
• Price/Cost of Service
• Quality (based on examples)
• Stability of Company
November 20, 2020 at 5:00pm EST
Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund 1215 East Fort Avenue Suite 300 Baltimore, Maryland 21230 Contract Administration Cathy Nyce, Director, Communications
Top Public Relations News:
Grizzard Communications Group Hired to Help ALS Organization
Breast Cancer and PR: Why Celebrity Drug Addictions Get More Press Than Disease
Avis Car Rental: PR #FAIL on Israel Crisis
Green Flash Media: Forward-Thinking PR For Disruptive Tech
Sports PR: Which Sport Gains Most Natural Publicity?
Hawaiin Affairs Issues Media Relations RFP
Rogers and Cowan – Celebrity PR for More Than 65 Years
State of Michigan Issues Marketing and Advertising Services RFP
B2B CMOs and LinkedIn
Gary Kaplan: A Career of Excellence