The purpose of this request for Proposal (RFP) is to select an offeror to provide the City of Tucumcari with marketing, advertising, promotions, and public relations services to include management and development of tourism and city websites, purchasing of advertising in various media, production of promotional brochures, development of a marketing plan and research and other tasks as required.
Scope of Work:
- The Offeror shall guide, develop and implement a tourism promotional, marketing and public relation campaign for the City of Tucumcari and the Tucumcari Lodgers’ Tax Advisory Board and other related initiatives.
- The Offeror shall work closely with the City of Tucumcari and the Tucumcari Lodgers’ Tax Advisory Board to develop a branding strategy.
- The Offeror shall align the campaign with the determined branding strategy developed in cooperation with the City of Tucumcari.
- The Offeror shall develop, print and solicit ads for the City of Tucumcari Visitors Guide.
- The Offeror shall negotiate price points on media purchases and secure media purchases approved by the City of Tucumcari as appropriate.
- The offeror shall assist with the development and oversight of the City of Tucumcari’s three (3) websites.
- The Offeror shall assist the City of Tucumcari in promoting the City through social marketing.
- The Offeror shall provide analysis of market research and data to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- The Offeror shall assist with the development of a promotional, marketing, and public relations budget.
- Offeror shall consult with the City of Tucumcari on regional partnerships, cooperative advertising or projects related to the promotion of the economic development and tourism in the City.
- The Offeror shall develop new public relation initiatives to include but not limited to branding, image enhancements, media relations, familiarization trips, and journalist relationships.
- Offeror shall perform additional duties, as projects identified by the City of Tucumcari to include other tourism and economic development sites, subject to available resources and time.
- The Offeror shall have a proven record with tourism related entities and organizations such as the NM True Campaign or the NM Tourism Department.
City of Tucumcari
215 E. Center Street
P.O. Box 1188
Tucumcari, NM 88401
Top Public Relations News:
City of Quesnel Issues Marketing RFP
Sage Public Relations Group: PR Agency of the Day
Personal Public Relations: Clothing & How To Dress for a Negotiation
City of El Centro Seeks Public Relations Firm
Board of Regents of University of Oklahoma Issues Digital Marketing RFP
Facebook to Launch Consultation Program for Automotive Brands
PR Legend Harold Burson Passed Away
University of Houston Issues Advertising and Marketing RFP
Brockville City of 1000 Islands Issues Tourism RFP