Responses shall be evaluated by the Norwalk Redevelopment Agency after the response deadline.
interviews will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
• Corporate experience and capacity:
• Understanding of work to be performed and overall approach to providing the services requested.
• Successful performance of similar work efforts.
• Demonstrated ability to respond to requests for assistance in a timely manner.
• Project organization and staff commitment.
• The qualifications and experience of the firm, the designated project manager and other key personnel to be assigned to work tasks.
• Completeness, feasibility and quality of scope of services.
• Clarity and conciseness of presentation.
The selection committee shall determine in its sole discretion which respondents are fully qualified, or that one respondent is clearly more highly qualified than the others under consideration, and select the respondent(s) to appear on the on-call list.
The Norwalk Redevelopment Agency is soliciting responses from qualified and experienced firms or teams (hereto referred to as consultants) that have successfully performed services relevant to tasks outlined in the attached Scope of Services (Schedule A). The intent of this RFQ is to solicit sealed responses for on-call assistance for Norwalk Redevelopment Agency projects in the area of marketing and communication services. Consultants selected through this RFQ process will qualify to be retained on an on-call basis by the Norwalk Redevelopment Agency.
Scope of Work:
The Norwalk Redevelopment Agency receives financial support for projects from the City of Norwalk, State of Connecticut and federal resources. The consultant must exhibit experience working with and complying with each of these funding sources.
Marketing and Communications Services
The Agency anticipates selecting one consultant to perform these services. The selected consultant will be available to perform comprehensive marketing and communications services (advertising/marketing, public relations, social media, website development and maintenance, account management and reporting) that in collaboration with the Norwalk Redevelopment Agency, will:
1. Promote awareness of the Norwalk Redevelopment Agency, and its projects and programs, throughout Norwalk and Fairfield County which includes: o Community outreach o Communication campaigns o Identification of key target audiences and tactics for each
2. Increase awareness of Norwalk’s urban neighborhoods as a prime location for redevelopment, business relocation and business expansion.
3. Increase local awareness of Agency led programs including Community Development Block Grant program, Residential Rehabilitation Loan Program, Historic Façade Improvement Program, Small Business Loan Program (TBD), Design and sign review programs.
4. Increase Agency financial supporters.
5. Support Agency online presence.
6. Account management and reporting
RFQ: Marketing & Communications
• Resumes of key personnel proposed to work on the assignment with emphasis on relevant experience.
• A detailed organization chart.
• A description and status of comparable experience and pertinent examples of related work prepared by the consultant.
• Three references from comparable types of projects completed over the last five years. Include project names and locations, name of primary client contacts and their contact information including e-mail addresses and telephone numbers. Indicate the role of your firm in each project and each project’s cost and date of completion. Submission Requirements: Sealed responses must be received no later than 4:00 pm on Monday, May 4th at 4:00pm EST. Responses should be addressed to Mr. Brian Bidolli, Executive Director, and delivered to the following address: Norwalk Redevelopment Agency 3 Belden Avenue, Norwalk CT 06851 All submissions should be clearly marked “Marketing and Communication Services.” Each consultant must submit four paper copies and one digital copy of their proposal in a sealed envelope bearing on the outside the name of each firm, full address, name of the project for which the proposal is submitted, and the date and time proposal is due. If forwarded by mail, the sealed envelope containing the proposal must be enclosed in another envelope.
Brian Bidolli, Executive Director 3 Belden Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
Top Public Relations News:
Effective Marketing Tactics for Small Budgets
Dominican Republic Cozies Up To Hillary Clinton: MWW PR’s Michael Kempner, Anthony Weiner and Millions of Dollars
Social Media RFP Issued By UNDP Vietnam
Nebraska Game and Parks Commission (NGPC) Issues Marketing RFP
University of Mississippi Issues Brand Development RFP
Chris Burch Owned Hotel Named #1 in the World in Travel+Leisure’s Annual World Best Awards
The Most Effective Digital Tools for Businesses
Strategic Marketing Plan for Travis County Parks Needed
Using SEO and Great Content to Build Your Startup
Can PR Solve the Lack of Public Trust in the News Media?