The selected Media and Advertising Company will work with IRI to produce promotional material in support of the Get Out The Vote Campaign during the month of October. The selected company will be able to develop branding and ads as well develop and implement strategies for publishing the content. The selected company will work with IRI to ensure that materials include appropriate IRI and donor logos when necessary as well as language and messages that IRI intends to use. The selected company will first create a brand for the Get Out The Vote campaign and submit to IRI for approval. The brand will be included in all promotional materials.
The International Republican Institute (IRI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, organization dedicated to advancing freedom and democracy worldwide. Since 1983, IRI has worked to develop democratic institutions and ideals, carrying out a variety of international programs to promote freedom, self-government and the rule of law worldwide. IRI provides technical assistance in the areas of political party strengthening, developing civic institutions and open elections, promoting democratic governance and advancing the rule of law. On October 31, 2020, Georgia will hold parliamentary elections. IRI intends to conduct programming around and in support of the elections. With funding from USAID, IRI will conduct a Get Out The Vote (GOTV) Campaign to encourage citizens, particularly youth, to vote in the elections.
Scope of Work:
The selected company will create 5 video ads that showcase the Get Out the Vote campaign and encourage voting in the October elections. IRI will review and approve the videos before they are used.
The selected company will implement a promotional campaign for traditional and digital outlets as well as an effective digital campaign on social media platforms, particularly Facebook and Instagram. The campaign will encourage voting in the October elections. The selected company will collaborate with IRI on developing the finalized strategy and what content will be used. These campaigns will run through the election until 1 November 2020.
• Create a brand for the GOTV campaign that includes a design, slogan, banners, and posting spaces
• Produce 5 video ads
• Promotional campaign for the Get Out The Vote (GOTV) detailing the approach for traditional and digital outlets
• Effective digital campaign for social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
All proposals submitted to IRI must include:
1. Information addressing Bidder’s experience in providing each of the services identified in the above Statement of Work and Bidder’s proposed specific approach for providing those services to IRI under this contract, including sufficient information to determine a clear definition of services as it relates to other providers that may be involved.
2. The name, address, and telephone and facsimile numbers of the Bidder (and electronic address if available). If the Bidder is a firm, name(s) should be provided for individuals authorized to conduct business on behalf of the firm.
3. Bidders may provide a list of up to three references for work performed of a similar nature during the last three years, along with contact details. IRI may contact the references to evaluate past performance.
4. If the Bidder is a U.S. organization/resident, or a foreign organization/resident which has income effectively connected with the conduct of activities in the U.S. or has an office or a place of business or a fiscal paying agent in the U.S., the information submitted must contain Bidder’s Taxpayer Identification Number.
5. Proposals will not exceed 7 pages (not including cover page), Times New Roman, and font size 12.
6. Each Proposal should include a Creative Concept, Design Work, Campaign Production strategy, and Social Media Advertising strategy.
7. Proposals should:
a. Have a proven experience planning and designing promotional campaigns for both traditional and digital (social media) outlets.
b. Have experience creating and promoting a Brand.
c. Ability and experience to make high quality video ads.
d. Provide two (2) samples of past work.
September 26, 2020
International Republican Institute 1225 Eye St. NW, Suite 800 Washington, DC 20005 Phone: (202) 408-9450 www.iri.org | @IRIGlobal
David Shervashidze firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Public Relations News:
Baltimore Office of Sustainability Issues Website RFP
HootSuite Server Overload and the Bad PR Day
Should You Build Your Public Relations Efforts on Facebook?
Blaze PR: Company Profile of Blaze PR
Selfie, Unlike and Other Social Media Terms Added to Oxford Dictionary
Florida Department of Environmental Protection Issues Event Management RFP
Basic Strategies Bring Spectacular Number of Twitter Followers for Runner’s World
Janet Thaeler Speaks About Social Media
Branding Agency Needed By Downtown Oxnard Business Improvement District
Frost Museum Of Science Seeking A PR Firm: RFP