ExL Pharma announces the 6th PR & Communications Summit, in New York, July 26 – 28. The event will be hosted at Pfizer World Headquarters, New York, NY (235 East 42nd Street; Phone: 1-800-221-4982). After Friday, June 11, conference registration price is $1995. Group discounts are available, but all attendees must register in advance.
The summit will help industry communications executives understand the best PR practices; and give them access to relevant strategies for integrated internal and external communications. There will be panel discussions, case study presentations, and networking with leaders in PR, that give the attendees a wealth of information on how to strengthen corporate image, brands, and operations through strategic communications.
The agenda reveals interesting topics such as:
- Understanding the need for PR professionals to ensure alignment around communication plans and business decisions
- Anticipating the future of the profession as the political, economic and regulatory environments continue to evolve
- Selecting different new media channels that your team can utilize to join the conversation about different disease states and about your company
- How can PR and Marketing teams best work together to communicate to stakeholders with one voice?
- Reviewing the growing expectations for journalists to be online, in print and/or on-air, on social media, blogging, etc. and still break news
- Understanding the role of employees as ambassadors of the company, and much more
Media partners are the Healthcare Institute of New Jersey, O’Dwyer PR, Marketwire, Pharma Marketing News, pharmaphorum.com, PharmaVoice magazine, PharmCast, PharmiWeb.com, PM360, PR News, the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), and The Pharm Yard. Sponsors are Coyne PR, Eagle Productivity Solutions, EmPower Research, Fleishman-Hillard, GCI Health, Hill & Knowlton, MSLGroup, MultiVu™ and Synaptic Digital.
Top Public Relations News:
New York Healthcare Public Relations RFP Issued
Radio Host Uses Platform to Bring Light to Tragedy
So What, Facebook Is Still Trying to Take Over the World?
The Global Spin Awards Honoring DJ’s By Powermoves – Diddy’s Right-Hand Man
William Rast Selects Cobblers Kitchen as Footwear Licensing Partner
OTHER SIDES OF HAMED WARDAK
Colorado City Seeks Economic Development Assistance
Drum Corps Leader Resigns Over Abuse Allegations
KNOXVILLE POLICE ISSUES MARKETING RFP
News From the Hedge Fund Industry, Cannes PR Lions, Porter Novelli, and Allison+Partners