The Urban Development and Housing Department of the Government of Jharkhand, a region in India has issued an RFP for a PR firm to handle responsibilities including the publication of a monthly e-Newsletter, campaigning and Publicity of development activities of UD&HD.
rban Development and Housing Department provides basic services to urban areas in the state, and The Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, allocates resources to the State Governments through various Centrally Sponsored schemes, provides finances through national financial institutions and supports various external assistance programmes for housing and urban development as a whole. In order to effectively implement various schemes of the Central/State Government, AMRUT Reforms emphasises transparency in terms of services and entitlement of citizens.
There is also a need to publicise and spread information regarding the achievements made so far as to mobilise and motivate the stakeholders involved in the implementation of the schemes. Publication of e Newsletter is an important step under digital India Initiatives of AMRUT REFORMS which will provide ULB specific information.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Electronic Newsletter is an objective, fact based and informative professional medium of communication. It will carry reports on program activities, innovative works, research projects conferences, workshops, reviews, board meetings, department initiatives, program outreach information management activities, and articles of general interest to its stakeholders.
- State Urban Development Agency requires service provider to provide professional services of compiling, editing, designing and production of electronic Newsletter, campaigning and publicity of department’s development activities. For which the bidder is required to carry out regular visit to ULBs for execution of the work and collect all necessary basic data and information i.e. manpower details, Board member details, communication details, office address, photograph and contact number of Executive Officer/Municipal Commissioner of all ULBs, Event calendar, Frequently Asked Questions, Visitor’s Diary etc. so that the planning and design could be done accurately.
- The job relates to all aspects relating to production of the Newsletter which includes compilation of documents/materials provided by the ULBs, typing, editing, designing, proof reading, photo editing, printing of documents and providing e –Book version of Hindi edition. will prepare the news material of all the 43 ULBs in the second week of every month for the approval of the competent authority for publication of e Newsletter.
- In the public interest, advertisement of non-commercial or non-lobby nature may also be included in the Newsletter.
- The language used for e-Newsletter is Hindi.
- The major objective for development of e Newsletter is to introduce transparency and better communication strategies amongst the stakeholders of urban development projects. The e Newsletter and campaign of department’s development activities would enable all the stakeholders to view the achievements of Urban development and housing department, the structure of organization, the ongoing, completed and other projects in the pipeline.
- Coordination and regular Communication with Urban local bodies for updating and compilation of data. The bidder will have to be in regular consultation with the publication team at SUDA as and when required for the guidelines and operational instructions. The eNewsletter should contain the information about the Management and Projects with facility of regular backend updation by department’s
Proposal due by November 30th, 2016 to:
State Urban Development Agency,
4th Floor, Room No.405, Project Building, Dhurwa, Ranchi,
Top Public Relations News:
Alberta Wants The Best Public Relations Firm
Adoni Media: Award-Winning Digital and Corporate Communications Agency
News From the Hedge Fund Industry, Cannes PR Lions, Porter Novelli, and Allison+Partners
5 Unique Steps to Take When Making a Media Kit
How to Gain SEO Benefits from PR
Government of Saskatchewan Seeks Government Relations Agency of Record
Businesses Still Using Traffic as Main Indicator of Performance in Google Analytics
PR News from APCO Worldwide, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Porter Novelli, MSLGroup, Allison & Partners, B|W|R Public Relations, and FleishmanHillard
Michael Moore Attempting A Message Of Unity
UNDP Issues Media production services RFP