Sacramento, California Seeks Website Company
West Sacramento, California is a thriving riverfront City encompassing approximately 22 square miles, with a population of approximately 54,000. In 2014 the United States Conference of Mayors named West Sacramento the Most Livable City in America among those with fewer than 100,000 residents. West Sacramento is building on this achievement by continuing to invest in strategic infrastructure and community improvements, including planning for new bridges and public transportation, and using smart technology to provide increasingly efficient services to the public. West Sacramento has a growing network of Urban Farms and an expanding global food and beverage hub comprised of international and local companies.
The City of West Sacramento is seeking to redesign its website to improve usability and content management, reduce staff support time, and enhance the look and feel throughout the site.
- At a minimum, the new site must retain the functionality of the current website.
- Have enhanced end user search capabilities. Search should be prominent on all pages and easy for end users to find, use and understand.
- Be ADA compliant.
- Be mobile friendly and display natively on smart phone and tablets.
- Support all major internet browsers (Internet Explorer 10+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Safari)
- Allow for the inclusion of external services and custom pages through the use of iframes or other web-based technology.
- Ability to integrate with social media services such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Must have the ability to integrate with Google Analytics.
Proposal due September 16 to:
Communications and Media Officer City of West Sacramento
1110 West Capitol Ave
West Sacramento, CA 95691 Phone: 916-617-4516