Saint Louis Zoo Issues Digital Marketing RFP
The Saint Louis Zoo is seeking competitive proposals from qualified bidders.
Home to over 13,000 animals representing 555 species, the Saint Louis Zoo is recognized worldwide for its innovative approaches to animal care and management, wildlife conservation, research and education. One of the few free zoos in the nation, the Saint Louis Zoo attracts approximately 3 million visitors annually and is the most-visited attraction in the region. And as a free zoo, visitors are encouraged to come back again…and again!
Scope of Work:
To provide planned giving print and digital marketing content, production and delivery services to Saint Louis Zoo-provided constituents.
The Saint Louis Zoo Association seeks a five-year commitment to provide the following on an annual basis. All pricing to remain firm for the five (5) years of the contract.
· The term of this contract is January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2025.
PRINT NEWSLETTER MAILING:
Three (3) issues per year to 6,000 Zoo-provided addresses that are segmented into member & nonmember
· Two versions of 1-sided cover letter (member & nonmember)
· 4-page full-color, folded newsletter 8.5” x 6”
· Reply card
· Business Reply Envelope #8
· Mailing Envelope 6” x 9.5”
· Personalized fulfillment brochure (Qty 50) – Mail processing services to include affixing postage and match/mail fees. – Do not include estimated postage expense in bid.
– Consulting and editorial services to include providing content that has been verified under current laws which help the Zoo provide cutting-edge material to its planned gift prospects.
E-NEWSLETTER: Quarterly electronic newsletter to Zoo-provided email list that features original content provided by Zoo (donor spotlight) plus “how to” vignettes that link to content on planned giving website.
WEBSITE CONTENT AND SUPPORT: 4
· Refer to stlzoo.org/plannedgiving for current scope to meet or exceed.
· Provide a digital marketing platform that seamlessly integrates into the Zoo’s website, offering age-segmented and research-based content designed to attract, educate and motivate.
· Deliverables to include:
o Custom URL
o Information fulfillment with notification back to the Zoo
o DIY gift calculator for prospects who do not wish to engage with a staff member.
October 7, 2020 at 3:00 PM CST
Candace Bingham Director of Procurement Saint Louis Zoo One Government Drive St. Louis, MO 63110 firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 314.646.4631